What's new

DR Harris fan? READ THIS!

I just bought a puck of DR Harris Lavender and a puck of Arlington for $12 each +free shipping on eBay. Apparently a vendor on there is having a sale and there's only a few pucks of each left at this price. It's a steal if you ask me and I couldn't resist even though I didn't need more soaps right now. Hopefully you're lucky and get a puck before they're gone!

I'm a fan and might take advantage of this sale. DR Harris creams are excellent, and I like the Arlington soap I have quite a bit. Thanks for the tip.

good to see the sale is still going on, i posted about their aftershave sale earlier ... they are selling stuff so cheaply
i picked up bottles of Arlington aftershave milk at 26$ each, shave sticks at 9.6, creams at 9.6 and colognes at around 31~. Pick em up before theyre all gone!

Seems like he's only got the Lavender left on the D R Harris, but he's knocked the prices down on Shaving Creams , blades & Taylor of Bond Street.

I snagged the last Arlington puck (as well as a few of the Arlington tubes of cream), an hour or so ago.

I went back and ordered a tube of cream. The price is unbelievable. And this stuff has such great reviews. So I had to because idk if I would have ever spent retail to try this

I went back and ordered a tube of cream. The price is unbelievable. And this stuff has such great reviews. So I had to because idk if I would have ever spent retail to try this

I think that you'll be pleased. The DRH creams are very good. I usually buy the tubs, but at this price, the tubes are cheaper per unit volume than even the best deals out there on the tubs (the best deals generally being on the European sites).

Looks like there's still a 5 pucks of Lavender @ $12.20 and 3 tubes of Arlington cream @ $9.60 still available at the time of this posting. Free shipping to US

Last edited:
Drats -- missed the deal on the lavender soap. If anyone is reading this and doesn't like the scent when it arrives, please let me know. You can recoup your money.

Missed the deal on the soaps as well but did take advantage of picking up some D.R. Harris Traditional Cologne along with some Arlington Stick Deodorant I've been wanting to try.

Great find and thanks for letting us know.

Top Bottom