What's new

Drew Estate Tsuge Pipes

Maybe Swisher is worrying about a governmental crack down on "fake" cigars and are trying to expand into what they feel is the safer "real" cigar market? Perhaps this is a good sign that cigars aren't in complete danger from the FDA?

/optimism

back to the Tsuge pipes, anyone have any experience with the e star pipes? I rather like the look of them, just curious how they smoke.

back to the Tsuge pipes, anyone have any experience with the e star pipes? I rather like the look of them, just curious how they smoke.

I had an E-star as my first pipe in Japan. It smoked fine. They usually use filters 9mm filters though. Not necessarily a bad thing but some don't care too much for them. I will say that whatever they use for a bowl coat seems to create a cake really fast, much faster than my other pipes.

I gifted it to a friend over the summer because he wanted to graduate from cobs. He seems very pleased with it also.

Thanks, I think that sounds like I'm well covered by my falcons and might as well put the money to something nicer.

Uhh...guys...I hate to break it to you but you've missed the point entirely.

This pipe isn't actually designed for tobacco use.

A certain other something that someone might smoke in a "tobacco" pipe can benefit from being used as filter media for more of itself. You take the filter media and smoke it and it is more potent. If you used a filter made out of something that you can't smoke then you'd waste some of the potency that gets caught in the filter. Even if you don't want a filter, using some as a filter for a while can make one very potent bowl's worth of that stuff...

Uhh...guys...I hate to break it to you but you've missed the point entirely.

This pipe isn't actually designed for tobacco use.

A certain other something that someone might smoke in a "tobacco" pipe can benefit from being used as filter media for more of itself. You take the filter media and smoke it and it is more potent. If you used a filter made out of something that you can't smoke then you'd waste some of the potency that gets caught in the filter. Even if you don't want a filter, using some as a filter for a while can make one very potent bowl's worth of that stuff...

There's zero chance that the Japanese folks at Tsuge would design a weed pipe for DE.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I buy it in 10 pound plugs.

proxy.php

Top Bottom