What's new

BoycottGillette.com

Ah, next shave I'll don my aluminium hat ... who knows what they put in the razor blades!

Actually with current nanotechnology the ink labeling on the blade can contain some very complicated circuitry. I've seen some reports of classified reports that indicate the blades are capable of carrying out genome analysis anytime the shaver nicks himself and transmitting this to a central database where the data is stored and analyzed for the purpose of selecting breeding stock for a post-apocalyptic utopia that the Bilderbergers are planning in conjunction with their alien handlers from planet Y-479833461. The plan is nearing implementation. The only drawback is finding a methodology for gene-mapping individuals with full beards. Supposedly there will be a media push to popularize male armpit shaving.

Actually with current nanotechnology the ink labeling on the blade can contain some very complicated circuitry. I've seen some reports of classified reports that indicate the blades are capable of carrying out genome analysis anytime the shaver nicks himself and transmitting this to a central database where the data is stored and analyzed for the purpose of selecting breeding stock for a post-apocalyptic utopia that the Bilderbergers are planning in conjunction with their alien handlers from planet Y-479833461. The plan is nearing implementation. The only drawback is finding a methodology for gene-mapping individuals with full beards. Supposedly there will be a media push to popularize male armpit shaving.

:lol:
Do we have the most clever and talented people on B&B or what?

Where do I sign up to be breeding stock?

Yep. The boycottGillette guy has his foil hat on just a little too tight. I wonder what else he worries about.

That guy hasn't signed in since 2003 because he's probably boycotting everything. It won't be long before everything has an RFID chip in it, just like all packages have a UPC code. (I wonder if people were equally paranoid about those...)

Conspiracy theories aside, RFID is little more than a chip that transmits a UPC code. Sure, they could be used for more nefarious purposes, but you could also accomplish the same ends without RFID. In 5 years, you'll be able to walk out of a store without "checking out." A scanner will read all of the codes from your merchandise, give you a total, you'll probably enter a PIN for your credit card, which will also have a RFID chip, and you'll get an emailed receipt.

We can't make flying cars or rocket backpacks, but we sure as hell have figured out how to make spending money easier. Welcome to the future!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
camera on the shelf snapping photos of gillette shoppers?
clearly that guy has never had to set a planogram.
where the heck would you hide it? every inch is covered with product.
heck..how many store employees stock that aisle daily? surely someone would see it.

even to simply hide the camera would be a feat. when do you do it? over night while the store is closed? then i'm sure you wouldn't be alone inside a Walmart over night so someone else would have to know what you are doing.

fat chance that never getting out in the media in 11 years.

The local WalMart shaving supplies include a locked glass cabinet,similar to the one that the high dollar perfumes are kept in, and you have to ask a clerk to unlock it to get a package of cartridges.
Good luck finding a Walmart employee to unlock the cabinet!

camera on the shelf snapping photos of gillette shoppers?
clearly that guy has never had to set a planogram.
where the heck would you hide it? every inch is covered with product.
heck..how many store employees stock that aisle daily? surely someone would see it.

even to simply hide the camera would be a feat. when do you do it? over night while the store is closed? then i'm sure you wouldn't be alone inside a Walmart over night so someone else would have to know what you are doing.

fat chance that never getting out in the media in 11 years.
It doesn't have to be directly on the shelf with the products. It could be mounted on the ceiling. It could be on the wall in the corner. It could be one of those fisheye cameras that are everywhere in stores.

Assuming that there were cameras at the retail level, its unlikely that they were placed there by Gillette. The manufacturer doesn't care if product gets shoplifted, because they've already gotten paid by the wholesaler. If there are cameras watching shaving carts, they are probably put there by that store's Loss Prevention. And I bet they have another camera watching over batteries, another high-profile target for sticky fingers.

Last edited:
Looks to have been inactive since 2003 - we've probably all been mapped and chipped since then - I better get my tin foil hat out :001_huh:

The only problem with that is that, if the alien mind beam is already in your head, it will have no means of escape. Where will you be then?

He's a nutter. I was going to expand on this, but seeing as how anyone without a tinfoil hat knows he's talking gibberish there's no point.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
If there is a camera hidden by Gillette you can bet it has at least 7 lenses attached

Here is where the misinformation comes into play. Radio Frequency Identification Denoting (RFID) chips are used for asset tracking not for surveillance. RFID is only readable within the store system and only by specific equipment and readers. RFID Chips are encrypted and MUST use a decryption key to decode data that is received...The data is wiped whenever the Chip leaves the target area. Chips are not cross-compatible, meaning that a Cisco Imprinted chip is not readable by Mitsuka equipment as they use different Encryption Keys and Proprietary protocols. But Chips CAN be used over and over and will take programming from almost any source...

I helped to design the RFID Infrastructure for the Whirlpool Company...I know a thing or two about RFID.

Last edited:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"

This is great...but didn't you eat that giant mushroom last week in the mess hall? :laugh: We told you not to eat it.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/421799-Yard-kill-for-Dinner

as a truck driver i can say that shippers are a lot more slever than the public might think.they (shippers)can track their freight as it goes down the road with a host of options.everything from satellite trucking on the truck and trailer to microchips implanted in the freight boxes. i saw an ad or report that retailers can now target your phone with instant coupons while you walk in the store.its all about dollars,and getting them out of your pocket into theirs.the DOTcan track a truck driver anywhere he goes in his truck these days and if you use a smart phone anyone who want to can track you too.nothing paranoid about it just a fact of life these days.i for one do not care what they know about me,if "they"show up at the door then we will have a talk.i find my technology convenient for now when it becomes bothersome ill quit using it .

Benefits of RFID is that you can track a pet that gets lost. Since virtually every vet and dog pound in the US has a home again scanner its a good chance that your animal can be recovered. And the later ones work overseas too.
No its not satellite tracking for your pet, but if the animal gets picked up by animal control or someone takes it to a vet the first thing they do is scan it.

I worked for the census and they actually entertained making everyone wear a chip to 'help ID dead bodies found'... I was like "how morbid is that?"....

Top Bottom