What's new

Pasadena CA here!

Hi B&B!! Been wet shaving for 2 months and I love it!! Used a cart for almost 30 years. I decided to try a DE to save some money. I did get great shaves with the cart but those prices keep going up and up. Save money with a DE? Yes, but not in my case.LOL So, in the last 2 months RAD has set in. I have 2 Fatboys, Superspeed, Slim, Gold tech, Krona, Merkur Progress & 15c. One Fatboy and the Superspeed were given to me by my Dad so they are super special to me!!

I hope to learn more from you great people! Thanks!!

Bill

Welcome to Badger & Blade Bill. I was at Wally World yesterday and I almost had a nervous breakdown. $25 for four Gillette Fusion Proglide Power:behead:

Hello and welcome to B&B, Bill. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Welcome from Arizona !

Im originally from the East Coast and I Love CA.
I hate to admit when I go through your area, I still look for the " Little Old Lady"

Welcome Bill!! Make sure you stop in at Old Town Shaving Company in downtown Pasadena. The staff is very knowledgeable and they have a ton of gear there.

Hi B&B!! Been wet shaving for 2 months and I love it!! Used a cart for almost 30 years. I decided to try a DE to save some money. I did get great shaves with the cart but those prices keep going up and up. Save money with a DE? Yes, but not in my case.LOL So, in the last 2 months RAD has set in. I have 2 Fatboys, Superspeed, Slim, Gold tech, Krona, Merkur Progress & 15c. One Fatboy and the Superspeed were given to me by my Dad so they are super special to me!!

I hope to learn more from you great people! Thanks!!

Bill
Do you have a picture of the Fat Boy razor given to you from your dad.

Top Bottom