What's new

Schick Injector. I'm hooked

I've been using a J1 and L1 for the past month now. Both great razors. I'm sure I'll feel like picking up a DE before too long but man the injectors give me great shaves. I worry that the blades could dry up since there are really only two sources for them right now. So I'm stocking up on them.

Can you tell the difference in the shaves between those two razors. I'm eyeing a J1 listed on the BST and just need a reason to grab it.
Not a lot of difference between them. I think I might slightly prefer the L handle. When I compared the heads, the L's guard bar sticks out slightly farther but the L also seems to have a slightly larger blade gap. So in the end the angle where they work best seems right about the same and I can't tell any difference in the end result.

I just used my E-3 for the first time today, got a couple of small nicks on my chin and a couple tiny spots of razor burn. It was a real close shave though. After using a 1953 president for the past week, I just need to get used to the injector.

Top Bottom