What's new

FS Mossei Mono SE Injector Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossei Mono 316L Stainless Steel SE Injector Razor in the deep blue sea color for sale.

I prefer my DE and AC razors and have decided to sell all of my injector razors except my Schick L1 which I bought new 40+ years ago.

My loss is your gain on this one. I bought this from The Razor Company a few weeks ago for $129.99, I'm pricing it for quick sale at $85 including USPS ground advantage shipping and Paypal fees. Sorry, CONUS only.

The razor includes the box and everything it came with new as shown, including both heads. I used and discarded the blade it came with but I am including a cartridge of 7 new Schick injector blades. I recommend installing the blade manually by removing the head, see enlarged picture number 5 below showing a slight scratch inside the head from the injector key.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

I guess this is not gonna be a quick sale like I had thought (or hoped). I'll leave the ad up for a couple of weeks and then if no interest I'll return the razor to my collection.

No need to be afraid of this razor, it gives a good shave and comes with 2 heads for different levels of aggression. If you like injectors or want to try a nice stainless steel injector razor this may be for you. It's a nearly new razor for $50 off the new price. $85 and shipping is one me.

Reactions: Kix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom