What's new

Shaving.ie 2-band brush

Has anyone used this brush? It seems like it would be a good value if its of even somewhat decent quality. The specs seem to be about what I would like, and I love 2 band hair based on my experience with my WSP Prince 2 band. I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on this unless anyone has anything bad to say about it.

Heres a link: http://www.shaving.ie/products/black-2-band-special.html

looks good to me. has the "golden" brush ratio for face lathering too. go ahead and get one and let us know how it does. you can say I told you too :tongue_sm

I definitely agree about the ratio. Overall I think the Prince was just a little too small at 23/48mm but this seems like a perfect size. I'm just having a hard tome convincing myself to order two brushes in two days (I also just ordered a whipped dog silvertip 24/50mm)

I understand completely. I myself am trying to avoid this problem by researching the crap out of my next brush. trying to convince the better half to let me spend $$ on 1 brush is hard enough.

all joking aside, be sure to let us know how you like that WD. I looked into a combo from Larry, but it seemed that there is no combination he could produce that would give me what I want without leaving me "wanting".

I mainly ordered it just so I could see what a "regular" silvertip is like since all I've used thus far is pure badger and 2 band. I'm worried it might still be a little floppy even at 50mm, but I guess I'll find out.

Apparently they cannot find any more of this brush in their inventory, and I kinda got the impression that they may not be getting any more (although thats some speculation on my part). They offered to upgrade me to the equivalent brush in standard silvertip, but that would basically be the same as the WD I just got (which is great btw). Ill keep you guys posted.

So they didn't find another one when they looked again today, so I'm having them send me a SOC boar and a puck of mitchell's wool fat

Top Bottom