What's new

More New items @ Target

Just saw these two new entries at my Target, not sure if they are at everyone elses.
Has anyone had a chance to try any of these?
The gel "cream" looks like canned gel squirted into a tube.
$uploadfromtaptalk1410896221132.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1410896241951.jpg

good to see the attempt of wetshaving items hitting the mass market. should be good for things down the road. still going to stick with the artisan brands but only a healthier sign for more product to be widely available.

I need to take a drive to my local Target to see what they have in their shaving supply inventory. It's nice to see more more wet shaving products show up on their shelves. I recently bought a dopp kit from target.

I've noticed recently that my local Target is carrying more wet shaving items. mainly VDH branded DE razors, brushes, and blades along with the starter kits and luxury soap they have always carried.

I was surprised to find Nivea shaving cream in a tube at Meijer for $3. Then again, they seemed to have stopped carrying DE blades at the same time??

Target used to carry the tubes of King of Shaves gel for a long time, but it disappeared awhile ago (at least around me).

I'm a backer of the Shea Moisture Tea Tree After Shave, which I spotted at Target for $6 and change (on special). It's got willow bark, witch hazel, and assorted other good things too. Can't say I've tried anything else in the broad Shea Moisture product line, though.

KOS in the blue tube was my go to before I used a brush and quality soaps/creams. I liked it. Heavy Tea Tree smell, so be aware. I actually thought it was better than similar products like Anthony Logistics Shave Gel and Menscience Advanced Shave Formula, which are both much pricier than the KOS.

good to see the attempt of wetshaving items hitting the mass market. should be good for things down the road. still going to stick with the artisan brands but only a healthier sign for more product to be widely available.

Mmmm, not so sure. I think that pretty much everyone in the industry must have noticed that a lot of young men are willing to be seen in public with 2-3 day scruff because they hate shaving so much, and with good reason. A different shave gel must be the answer.

And they all have irritated skin, so the market for after-shave balms increases, too.

The benefit of the shaving gel in those style tubes is that you can see exactly how much you have. With a can you have no clue until the propellent gives out.
Edge used to make a cream like that, that had peppermint oil in it. But they discontinued it in 08.

Top Bottom