What's new

What cream scent won you over at first sniff?

Spend enough time on Badger and Blade, and at some point, you will pick up a product based on the rave reviews alone, scent unsmelt. Some of those purchases you regret. To this day I'm not a fan of the scent of Proraso Green. However, there are some scents that have you at hello. I like most scents generally, but the scent that blew me away most recently was the Tabula Rasa Steam Punk cream, which was unlike any other scent I've tried.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Simpsons Vanilla & Rose, a wonderful sweet British Rose. I already knew about the top-class performance since I had and loved the unscented version.

I like the Proraso Sandalwood and the Body Shop scents a lot. I don't have a lot of creams so I thought today that I would expand my cream selection with higher end ones and just ordered the GFT Spanish Leather and Mugso Orange Amber. I'm hoping these will be the amazing scents they sound like!

Limited experience, and I haven't worn cologne for over a decade, but T&H 1805 struck me as something I liked and could live with long term. TOBS Jermyn Street comes in second.

I'm interested in trying a Petal Pushers Fancies soap. Is there one that is in the family of 1805 or Jermyn Street scents?

Wow, lots of concurrence here.
id agree with AOS sandalwood and T&H 1805.
also nominate Blenheim Bouquet and T&H limes and Harris Arlington!
too many great choices!

Simpsons Vanilla & Rose, a wonderful sweet British Rose. I already knew about the top-class performance since I had and loved the unscented version.

Sono d'accordo con te Marco. I just recently bought tubs of the new Simpsons Vanilla/Rose and the Citrus Burst. Both the scents are incredible and sold me immediately. E meraviglioso !

Craig

I'd have to say Proraso Green - it was the first cream I tried and it's been a favourite ever since! Love the menthol/eucalyptus kick, and it surely wakes me up in the mornings!

Top Bottom