What's new

Stirling Body Soap Sample PIF

I'm in.

Say "Can you hold this?", and stick out your closed hand. When she reaches to grab what's in your hand (there is nothing) you just grab her hand and hold hands with her. It's really funny when I use this on girls!

I'm in...there a few R rated one that are horrible, but can't be repeated here, but the closest one I can remember that is clean and hasn't mentioned before is "Hey do you have any (pick a nationality) in you?" Girl: NO. "Do you want some?" Or the famous Beavis & Butthead...Hey baby you wanna wrestle?

I'm in! I love trying new body/bath soaps.

guy - can I take a picture of you
girl - why?
guy - I want to show my friends that ANGELS are real

I'm in!

I like Bible humor...
$tumblr_m7rzt8PzWu1rvjm9wo1_250.jpg

Well, I went over to random.org and ran the random number generator and confirmed what I always knew, that it pays to procrastinate. The lucky number is 33, so Sideline Scoundrel is the lucky winner. Congratulations! Just pm me your address, and I'll try to get the soap samples out to you this week.

Thanks, dgreene!! I've procrastinated my whole life, and it finally worked in my favor!
This is my first PIF win! Perfect timing, too!! I just ran out of soap, and I haven't bathed in a while!

Top Bottom