What's new

Stirling Body Soap Sample PIF

I've been spending a lot of time in the Skin, Body and Hair Care Forum lately and have learned a lot. I've also recently won some great PIFs, including an awesome hair care products PIF, and just bought 4 bars of Stirling body soap.

So, I thought I'd run a small PIF of my own. The winner will receive one small sample of each of the following Stirling body soaps: Ben Franklin, Pig Trail, Sharp Dressed Man, and Margaritas in the Arctic. I didn't measure the samples before I cut them, but I'm guessing they're each good for about 2-3 showers (samples in the foreground of the pic below).

$uploadfromtaptalk1410576795781.jpg

If you're interested, just post "I'm in" and, since I'd like to think these soaps will make me even more irresistible to my lovely wife, give me a great or cheesy pick-up line that I can use on her. I'll keep this open for about a week or so or until interest dies out and will then pick a winner using a random number generator.

This is my first PIF, so I'd like to keep it CONUS only. Please let me know if I've missed anything. Thanks!

I'm in. Haven't tried any of those. Cheesiest I can think of at the moment... wrap your arms around her and tell her "they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and since I be holding you, I say you're beautiful."

Top Bottom