What's new

Wohoo i got myself a boat :

I been out fishing pretty much every day since 2 weeks back with two friends. But only fishing from land. So we have been talking about getting a boat to fish from and this is what we ended up with :) a Lohi 450 rt with a old 2 stroker but very smooth running and silent 60hp. I'm pretty stoked and we got it for a great price (about 4000$) with trailer, Now we just need to make it shine abit before we catch the monster pikes :p

proxy.php

Congrats.

I'm sure you know the old line, the two happiest day in a boat owner's life are the day he buys the boat and the day he sells it!

Enjoy.

Not sure if I should congratulate you or say a prayer for you.

I love boating, but was absolutely thrilled to sell my last boat (32' Regal) a few years ago. The best boats belong to someone else.

Boats. Can't live with em' can't live without em'. The biggest hole in the water that a man can own. You keep pouring Mooney into them over and over again.

I've owned several,

Frank

i hear alot of bitching :) we are 3 owners on this boat. the costs are minimal and i cant care less about a few bucks if i can have fun for them :D

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
One day I will own a boat. Then perhaps I'll make up my own little quip about owning a boat.
Congrats Mag!

Oh yeah the boat I want is made by Chris Craft.
It'll be awhile....

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
The last boat I was on ran out of gas in the middle of Lake Pymatuning. After paddling to the nearest land, an island, the boat was swamped by waves coming over the stern after it was half pulled up on shore. We had to dial 911, who called the rangers office to come get us. After the Ranger drove out to where we were and realized his gigantic speedboat was too big to come into the shallows where we were stuck he had to call the local fire department to launch their pontoon boat which came and picked us up and took us to the closest marina, (across the lake from where our only vehicle was parked) to the waiting ambulance that was there to treat us for whatever ailments we may have suffered while standing around for 3 hours on a a small uninhabited island.

I'm perfectly content fishing from a lawn chair from now on, but congrats on your new boat.

Sure, lots of guys have boating blues, but not all. My boat is about 30 years old. I have had it 18 of those. I have spent very little on it in repairs.

Congrats on the new boat! My condolences on the future loss of two friendships. :tongue_sm
Im just giving you a hard time, I'm sure you'll enjoy many happy times together.

Ok stop scaring the poor man, Boats are great you ca get out on the water and fish.
being out on a boat is joy.

Spent a few more hours on the boat today. Polished, waxed, tinted windows and led lamps pushing 1050 lumen each, thay will come in handy for the dark october nights when i seek the Mother of Pike's :D. just need to fix the wires.
Tomorrow im taking Bettan for a test drive :)

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Testing the lights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom