What's new

Thank you

Hey guys, just started wet shaving as a hobby two months ago, and had many questions I searched the internet for. I quickly found this sites forums to have an answer for just about every question I could think to ask. I just wanted to say thanks for all of you who unknowingly (until now) shared your experience so that a new guy such as myself could learn a little quicker.

Welcome to the group Dan! We all love to help & encourage new people in all aspects of wet shaving. There is no such thing as "a dumb question" so if something comes to mind, ask about it! That's the passion we have about one of our most beloved hobbies.

Hello and welcome to B&B, Dan. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Hey guys, just started wet shaving as a hobby two months ago, and had many questions I searched the internet for. I quickly found this sites forums to have an answer for just about every question I could think to ask. I just wanted to say thanks for all of you who unknowingly (until now) shared your experience so that a new guy such as myself could learn a little quicker.

What did you get as shave gear?

I started the whole wet shaving business about 6 months ago and was in the same boat as you. I am glad to be apart of something like this that is helping people like yourself. It is amazing to have some many people collaborating over something they are so passionate about. Welcome and never be afraid to ask. We are all here to help!

Top Bottom