What's new

Shaving Routine Starts Next Week!

So, as a lot of you already know, I first posted a few weeks ago as a newbie (still am). Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get into a good routine lately. Working 14-16 hours a day has put shaving on the back-burner and sleep at the top of my to-do list. However, next week, I'll finally be able to get into a good routine to improve my DE shaving technique since I'm going back to school. I can't wait!

So, as a lot of you already know, I first posted a few weeks ago as a newbie (still am). Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get into a good routine lately. Working 14-16 hours a day has put shaving on the back-burner and sleep at the top of my to-do list. However, next week, I'll finally be able to get into a good routine to improve my DE shaving technique since I'm going back to school. I can't wait!

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule and posting. What is your shave gear?

Got in my first DE shave, in a while, last night. Went pretty well! Wasn't sure if I was a fan of the Gillette Super Thins, but I'll give them another try tomorrow. No cuts and the shave was fairly smooth. Still getting used to going against the grain. My facial hair grows up, so I can't start my shaves down like many others can. We'll see how this week goes!

Got in my first DE shave, in a while, last night. Went pretty well! Wasn't sure if I was a fan of the Gillette Super Thins, but I'll give them another try tomorrow. No cuts and the shave was fairly smooth. Still getting used to going against the grain. My facial hair grows up, so I can't start my shaves down like many others can. We'll see how this week goes!
Let us know how you fare with the Super thins next shave.

Top Bottom