What's new

LEA Classic

Lea Classic sensitive ,and there is no choice but sensitive,is a real first class cream.It has everything a traditional wet shaver could want.The amount of protection is wonderful,the blade just glides across the skin.It holds up without drying or thinning.The scent is sandalwood,but I don't get that woody fresh Indian Mysore Sandal scent,it's more of a great coumarin light ,fresh cologne scent.Sensitive it is,but I did feel the nice menthol cooling,although it is nowhere near the menthol in Vi-John,Lord ,or Proraso...Regular Lea is a great cream,this one is even better.It is far better than the Classic puck,that seems to be very water balance sensitive.Now the big question ...is this new Classic cream better than the economical,but fabulous Lea Professional cream ?...I have been using the Pro cream quite awhile,and it is a truly excellent lather maker , but I need to do a true side-by-side comparison to answer,and I think it will be a tough challenge..

Attachments

• $IMG_0011.JPG
    $IMG_0011.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 215
I will have to try this new cream and soap. I, like you really like the LEA Professional (on my second tube) so if is on par or better it is a must. On the LEA Professional, I think it is a truly excellent cream and an incredible value for 250ml.

On the price of imported goods,whether from Spain or any other foreign source,as of Jan. 2013 postage fees went way up,worldwide,and this has really cut down on purchase power and even trading fun...However,many products are only available from outside the U.S...As late as the 1970's ,the U.S. still had a fantastic array of shaving goods,although the 50's and 60's had more,and of superior quality.If you see something you want that's foreign made you really just have to bite the bullet,and go for it.

It's a marvellous shaving cream, but the aftershave from the same line is wirth picking up too - great for the skin, plenty of menthol and a great sandalwood scent.

Top Bottom