What's new

How many pens do you keep inked?

Five or six which is way too many IMHO. But I find every day I'm grabbing for something different and trying to stay away from Goulet's site! LOL

I write daily as well as do sketch work and brush stroke so I may be on the excess side as my color palette of inks is pretty extensive. I usually keep it around 16-17 pens inked all with different inks, all use converters but for one that I only use for writing. My refill though is appx. under to 1 week for all 16-17 pens and inks, I have never had a pen go dry.

Five or six which is way too many IMHO. But I find every day I'm grabbing for something different and trying to stay away from Goulet's site! LOL

Lol Goulets great for inks, if you want some pen sites to really stay away from let me know lol

Four. Two are using my lifetime supply of Scheaffer carts. This is for journaling and general note taking at home and church. One (Noodlers BBK) is for signatures, checks and other "official" things and the last (Parker Quink Permanent Black) for cards and letters.

Five if you count the ball-point I use at work.

About 15 or so. I do have hard starts in some pens and have to prime them so I'm going to reduce the rotation to five on the desk along with four kaweco pens that I carry in rotation . I've never had an issue with the kaweco pens drying out.

Last edited:
Currently 12 of 14.

I am doing some ink testing of a pre-production powdered fountain pen ink (several actually) I have 3 pens inked with that alone. A P45 Flighter with 14k M nib, a Lamy Al Star with 1.1 mm nib, and a Parker IM Premium Twin Chiselled M nib. Uninked are True Writer Silver Anniversary -F, and a Noodlers Konrad with Goulet B nib.

there are 3 inked up in my family now...my 7 year old son just asked me to ink up his Pelikano for him:a14:

All 4 that I own. I only use them for writing (no drawing, etc.). I grab different ones depending on which color I want, what size line I want, how wet I want the line, and just what I'm in the mood for having in my hand.

Top Bottom