What's new

New favorite brush

Hi all,
I got this brush earlier this week and I must say it is fantastic. I previously used an inexpensive Omega synthetic which is what inspired me to purchase a better quality synthetic. What a great brush, whips up soaps and creams in no time and is very soft to the face. Beautifully constructed brush with gorgeous plum wood handle and chrome bottom. If thinking about purchasing a synthetic, this would be a great choice.

$Muhle.jpg

That's beautiful, I have a Muhle 23 STF with white acrylic, yours is better looking. They are great performers.

Very cool. I haven't tried a synthetic yet, but I've read great things about the Muhles, and that is one beautiful brush. Congratulations.

A beautiful brush. I have several synthetics but I have never tried one of those black fiber ones yet. I may have to give one a try.

Thanks all...as I stated earlier, if you're considering a synthetic, IMHO you can't go wrong with this one.
The weight of this brush is unbelievable and how quickly it loads and whips up a great lather.

Top Bottom