What's new

HTGAM Barberpole - When is the next batch?

Judging by the RazoRockian speed with which the last two batches have sold, I'll bet as soon as Douglas ben get them in the can.

I hope that he offers the Barberpole and other Synergy 2.0 soaps in the 5" size, or at least 4" like Mike's Natural.

Judging by the RazoRockian speed with which the last two batches have sold, I'll bet as soon as Douglas ben get them in the can.

I hope that he offers the Barberpole and other Synergy 2.0 soaps in the 5" size, or at least 4" like Mike's Natural.
I agree, I got two of the original tins and I would definitely buy an 8oz tin in a heartbeat.

I missed out the other day. I was on the computer at exactly 12:30 sitting on my arse thinking about what else to buy in addition to the Barberpole. By the time I had made up my mind at 12:38, I was sh*t out of luck.

Sufferin' Succotash!

I missed out the other day. I was on the computer at exactly 12:30 sitting on my arse thinking about what else to buy in addition to the Barberpole. By the time I had made up my mind at 12:38, I was sh*t out of luck.

Sufferin' Succotash!

I know the feeling. It was 2:30am here in Canberra, so I set the alarm. Switched on the computer, they'd sold out, went back to bed

IIRC, reading Douglas on facebook, these sold out in a few minutes.

I do like Synergy's original soap very much, as I do Petal Pusher Fancies. The photos of Synergy 2.0 look a lot more like PPF.

I sent Douglas an email, and he just wrote back and said that it was an LE Summer soap, but he's going to try and bring it back permanently in the Fall.

Interesting.

Like RazoRock, but on a smaller scale, this phenomenon of shaving soaps selling out almost instantly is a new phenomenon.

I had wondered how HTGAM could expand his business when we all have 4-5 lbs of shave soap that will last years.

He may have found the answer.

If you haven't used it yet it smells exactly like fine American blend which makes sense because the basis for fab is rive gauche which is based on the barbasol scent.

IIRC, reading Douglas on facebook, these sold out in a few minutes.

I do like Synergy's original soap very much, as I do Petal Pusher Fancies. The photos of Synergy 2.0 look a lot more like PPF.
I was thinking the same thing. I actually think PPFs lather is more protective and easier to work up than Synergy's lather (not that I don't like Synergy). If 2.0 is a little more like PPF I won't be complaining. Everything I've heard and read points to the new version being an improvement. I can't wait to try it.

Top Bottom