What's new

If you could lock 4 random musicians in a studio for a couple of months

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
Elton john
Yoko
Bjork
Justin Bieber

Don't care if they make any music just leave them locked in a sound proof room !

Ann Wilson, from Heart
Karen Carpenter
Jane Weiden
Barry Gibb

Not exactly an all female team. Barry has a good falsetto. Karen Carpenter was actually a very good drummer, and her vocals are a plus.
Both Jane (of the Go Go's) and Ann are decent guitar players.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'm having a really hard time coming up with an all women super group. I can pick singers all day, but I need music too.
Bonnie Raitt guitar and vocals
Tina Weymouth bass
Sandy West Drums
Lita Ford guitar

I think it would be interesting to put a box of hammers and baseball bats in the center of a room, and then lock Ted Nugent, Dave Mustaine, Tom Morello and Steve Earle inside.

John, Paul, George and Ringo.

I'd Love to lock John in the room with Paul George and Ringo....and, right before I shut the door, say to John "Give peace a chance".

:gun_bandana:..............................................................................................:taz:

Any four of us randomly chosen.

Music is a group participation event, and mediocre music made by happy people is better than flawless performances by "others" any time of day.

I used to have a friend from Australia who was astonished that in American bars everyone wasn't singing together. I think those Aussies are on to something.

Any four of us randomly chosen.

Music is a group participation event, and mediocre music made by happy people is better than flawless performances by "others" any time of day.

I used to have a friend from Australia who was astonished that in American bars everyone wasn't singing together. I think those Aussies are on to something.

Australian Amateur Barroom Ditties.

Searching iTunes as we speak.

Steve Marriott
Jeff Beck
John Entwistle
Keith Moon

Alternatively lock up the Who, Small Faced and '69 Jeff Beck Group and let them, sort out themselves

Top Bottom