What's new

Gillette Fatboy Cleanup|Before and after w/commentary

And when he does he is going to find 200 small boxes stacked up under his mail box.
And 300 medium ones.

AND when he finds all those boxes... BOOM!!!
proxy.php

:lol::lol:

I am hoping that Captain Murphy will accept a parcel from Australia to remedy a mild dose of misalignment on one silo on my Fat Boy.
I have read threads about using a screwdriver to lever the silo into proper alignment but I'm sure I'd destroy the thing I love .... can't even see where I'd insert the screwdriver blade!

I have used the butter knife trick to adjust the safety bars, but not the doors. Anyone have a link to the procedures involved in adjusting silo doors?

!st time post so I hope I didn't miss in this thread and the question is redundant, when the #'s were painted what kind of paint is used and how ( with what miniature tool/applicator) are the numbers painted. Was fortunate to obtain a Fatboy that has been in a window display for years and years - other than the numbers faded it appears virtually unused. Very excited to add it to my collection. Much enjoy this thread and forum. Thanks for any direction someone might have.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Welcome to the thread! Cap put up a YouTube video about the number painting:

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of contact until the end of June, at least.

I texted with CAP on Sunday. He has been back and forth between military assignments and has had essentially no time for his razor hobby since March. When we communicated, he told me that he had just received another mission (with only two-days notice) and would have to leave for it on Monday, 6/8/15. He says that he should be back by the end of June.

I will let you guys know what's going on when I hear from him again!

I texted with CAP on Sunday. He has been back and forth between military assignments and has had essentially no time for his razor hobby since March. When we communicated, he told me that he had just received another mission (with only two-days notice) and would have to leave for it on Monday, 6/8/15. He says that he should be back by the end of June.

Thank you Chris!!

That's good to know, Chris, thanks. Maybe Cap'n i's on a secret military mission to spread Fatboy news throughout the world.

Top Bottom