What's new

Where to find Feather Safety blade for cheap

Does anybody know any places online other than amazon for Feather blades for a some what reasonable price? If so please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Our forum has a vendor named DrIdiot who sells feather blades at a very reasonable price:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/101463-DrIdiot-s-Selling-Thread-Worldwide-Airmail

Basically, you PM him with what you're interested in and he sends you a price. If the price is acceptable, you send the cash and he sends the blades. I believe that he lives in Thailand, so he gets the cheap prices. You're basically skipping the step of an online store if you order from him. I've done so in the past and had a pleasant experience.

Just got 200 in from dridiot. Took about three weeks but they were as described with no issues. He also has a discount code for B&B members.

Send him a PM and he quickly responds.

I did have to sign for the package but I'd rather that be the norm on things I order rather than the exception.

Last edited:
Dridiot is from Singapore and has an online shop called doubleedgeshavingplace.com

Apart from Feathers, he also sells some other blades like Silver Blue and 7OC yellow . I've bought from him before and had no problems whatsoever.

I can vouch that the Thai suppliers are good. They take a few weeks to arrive but they are perfect for bulk orders.

Another vote for dridiot (doubleedgeshavingplace).

I was hesitant to buy from him for a long time but a Google search will show nothing but good reviews dating back several years.

As one poster put it, if you want to ignore a vendor who has an excellent reputation and has been in the shaving community for years- it's your choice and $.

Dridiot is a good compromise between Asian prices (he is in Singapore) and safe ordering.

I just bought a tube of 200 feathers for $53 shipped using the B&B code. It took 10 days to arrive.

He also sells them in a 100 blade lot.

I carefully inspected a couple of blades to some I bought in the States. I saw no difference. It shaves the same as well.

He is legit. My experience and hundreds of others over the years confirms this conclusion.

So to answer your question, I would go with doubleedgeshavingplace.

If you are dead set on ordering in the US, Chicago Shaving has the lowest prices I have seen. If you call him or Google it, you will get a discount code. Depending on quantity (100 or 200) it will be about $10 to $8 more than Dridiot.

Last edited:
I have consistently heard good reviews about DrIdiot, but I'll admit that I caved last week and bought 200 Feather blades from coconutsale.com (http://coconutsale.com/100-feather-razor-blades-new-hi-stainless-double-edge.html) to save a few more bucks. They have a promo on where you get 200 Feather blades for $46.54 and free worldwide shipping. If you buy more, they're even cheaper. 1x100-pack = $23.99/pack, 2x100-packs = $23.27/pack, 3x100-packs = $22.79/pack, 5x100-packs = $22.31/pack. I had some issue with understanding their specific use of the PayPal system (I don't have an account), so I emailed their help address. David (owner? CSR?) was very polite and accommodating and took good care of me. Presumably, shipping will take the standard few weeks that most "free shipping" from Asia requires.

Last edited:
Just ordered 200 blades from doubleedgeshavingplace.com, I think I should be good for a while. I just gotta wait now for them to arrive

Just a heads up if you order the ones from amazon. I think it was $25 for 100. They ship them where they have to be signed for. I just had to go to the post office today to pick them up because I was not home to sign for them. On the package it says if lost return to some address in Germany but on the amazon listing it said ships from Japan. Anyway they showed up and it took about 3 weeks.

Trying my luck with 100 from doubleedgeshavingplace.com. They acknowledged my order lightening fast. Will see how soon they arrive here in sunny California. Thanks for this posting Groat and all.

I bought 100 Feathers from DrIdiot, and a Feather TTO Shaver, Still waiting for them to get to me, It has been about two weeks now, but I expect them any day. I also used the B&B discount, it was 8%, so it wasn't too bad.

Top Bottom