What's new

Hump Day Herf 25.06.14

I was kinda thinking it'd make more sense for Ed to fly here. He is the Brown Leaf steward after all, so it's probably deductible. :001_rolle

lol i think its written somewhere in his BL stew duties that he has to make one trip out to so. cal for a herf

Party at Ed's house. This will be my first two finger scotch pour, Ed style :thumbup:

Ed pours for everyone!

I was kinda thinking it'd make more sense for Ed to fly here. He is the Brown Leaf steward after all, so it's probably deductible. :001_rolle

lol i think its written somewhere in his BL stew duties that he has to make one trip out to so. cal for a herf

I'll have to bug Jason about this! :biggrin1:

Pretty sure I remember that being in the contract.

Just book the ticket. You can submit for reimbursement afterward.

Why don't you guys meet me in the Caribbean in September? I'm sure I can tell my then-wife it's a honeymoon excursion she won't care for! :laugh:

I'm pretty sure he's taking a cruise. I say we all just go on it, and Ed can play us off as just some random dudes that he happened to bump into. :w00t:

I'm pretty sure he's taking a cruise. I say we all just go on it, and Ed can play us off as just some random dudes that he happened to bump into. :w00t:

these ideas are becoming more and more brilliant...but im still waiting for ed to PM me his travel details :lol:

these ideas are becoming more and more brilliant...but im still waiting for ed to PM me his travel details :lol:

Let's just say it's a cruise that may or may not have popular characters from a certain park (or two) that families like...I need to keep plausible deniability! :biggrin1:

Top Bottom