What's new

Injector Razors: More PRO than CON

I have only 1 Schick Injector, a mid 30's E-4 one of my favorite razors to use.
It is such a great razor, using Chick blades long lasting blades and very smooth shaves.
Easy to handle, gets to the tight areas around the lips/nose.
Solid design that has proven the test of time...

I am curious about any comments about Schick Injector Adjustable compared to standard types>

I have two Schick E3 Canadian's. I only have 3 shaves in with them and they are great. Easy to use and very good shaves with great feedback. The only problem I have is I tried for the ultimate BBS and ended up with major irritation. Just stay with your normal procedure and you will be rewarded with comfortable close shaves. I will see how many shaves I can get out of a blade.

After getting fed up with cartridge and electric razors, my uncle gave me my first safety razor, which is a Schick Injector Type L. It's one of the best razors I've ever used. I've been hooked on injectors ever since.

I have a type G & J. I favor the long handle on the J.
Also have a PAL adjustable. The middle setting is the best for me on this one. It seems
to approximate the others. However the added weight is very nice.

Love injectors for so many reasons. Easy to use in my hand, great control especially under the nose and I get a DFS easily with a two pass shave. BTW, I'm very happy to report I've gotten those ASR injector blades in the plastic housing to inject smoothly into my Shick "I" model.

Top Bottom