What's new

Gillette Razor Production Run Chart

I remember seeing a chart or graph one of the members was working on that showed the different years of production for various Gillette razor models. Does anybody know where that was or how I can find it if it does exist? I've been looking around for it but can't seem to remember where I saw it.

HAHA ignore the adspam and simply put in the 3 letter code and download it. I do not know any other way of hosting a PDF for mass distribution.

Its a good start, but perhaps better to have this in the Wiki area so we can have easier access and also for updates? BTW, the toggle was already sold in 1957.

Its a good start, but perhaps better to have this in the Wiki area so we can have easier access and also for updates? BTW, the toggle was already sold in 1957.

I tried first to pop it on the wiki but there was no easy way to do tables formatted correctly. I had never heard of a C# Toggle :smile:

I tried first to pop it on the wiki but there was no easy way to do tables formatted correctly. I had never heard of a C# Toggle :smile:

Maybe the webmaster can help...

Anyways, the toggle was advertized for retail in 1957, I have the advert to support it.

Top Bottom