What's new

The most you spent on a hair cut?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Hmmm...being no longer bald, I pay no more than $25US (high & tight...skin on the sides...line in front w/ a 'part' on the left side), from my local barber ('Snap'), with tip. :w00t:

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp] "You're only as good as your last haircut". Harvey Feldman[/FONT]

Last edited:
Mrs. Sue in my town charges $14. I always go to her with a check already made out for $25. She does a good job and it's worth the money. I've had some horrible haircuts in my time, as my waves aren't easy to deal with. Idk what I'll do if she retires.

When I was younger with a wild haircut it was $120 including tip. I'm happy to say my haircuts are now $15 or $16 plus a $5 tip. I look like a man now!

I spent the equivalent of $35 over 20 years ago on some hair trimmers, and that has been my total outlay. I run over what's left of my hair with a No 2 comb every few weeks and it serves me very well.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Before I knew better, I went to a hair styling salon at the recommendation of a friend given their word that it was a much better experience and cut than I'd get at your average Barber or Great Clips. They gave a great head massage, but the cut was just okay. Price was about 50 bucks after tip and tax. I've since gone to shops that didn't cost me any more than 20 bucks and blew that experience away. I'll take a good barber every time.

I currently pay $25 at the place I frequent every 6-9 weeks, which includes a $5 tip. I am not really willing to pay more than I have to.

When traveling on business, I may have paid over $20 including tip from time to time. Luck has worked the other way too, happening on a place and it ending up being less than $15. As a working dog, I figure the stylist's time and skill has value and the shop has its overheads so I do not complain when it goes high.
Lady Jane's includes a shave of the back of the neck for under $15, clearly posted, and those places are all over.

Top Bottom