What's new

2nd round Soap Pass-Around

dfoulk! Glad to see you playing in this one, your suggestions were invaluable during the last pass.

Steve1959, we can easily adjust fire when needed. There were a couple of gents the first pass that had to work around the Christmas Sabbatical.

List update:

justadivebum
AndroiDad75
.soap.
dgreene120
bach_rocks
shubes
jpmess
oteixiera
MrSmith
austinantihipster
InNae
SilentTuba
SaintAndrewsAlumnus
lobomalo72
dfoulk
mbkintner
SteveE1959

Still 13 Slots left!

Thanks for including me Jason, I've enjoyed following the thread and I'm looking forward to participating this time.

There was some really nice stuff added to the box on the last trip around, so nice job there by all of the prior members.

I'm doing several of the sabbaticals now but I do have some nice unopened soaps that I can add. I hope I don't end up duplicating anything though as I'm somewhat limited to what I have on hand.

I would love to be in on this, towards the end is fine since I'm currently up on the cobra classic SE tour and am coming up on the never ending travel box.

Gents, I updated the list. Based on the speed of the second pass, we should be rolling in less than 3 weeks. With that said, if there are any of you who already have your soap purchased, or who plan to be ready soon, PM me and I'll put you near the top.

Jason

justadivebum
AndroiDad75
.soap.
dgreene120
bach_rocks
shubes
jpmess
oteixiera
MrSmith
austinantihipster
InNae
SilentTuba
SaintAndrewsAlumnus
lobomalo72
dfoulk
mbkintner
SteveE1959
Waldo_Phill
CJames
Dantheman
CloseEnough
cpacamper
buffalo

jhadsell1883

Gents, Here is the proposed order. I tried to do a couple of things. The first was ensure veterans who were earlier in the first pass are also earlier in this pass (since they have had to wait the longest). Also, I tried to sprinkle some new passers all over so there is new blood throughout. If at any point you have an issue that prevents you from receiving the box at that time, please PM me. I'm more than happy to move you to a more convenient time.

The pass will begin about a week or so after I get the box from the first pass.

.soap.
Dantheman
dgreene120
austinantihipster
InNae
SilentTuba
lobomalo72
MrSmith
dfoulk
mbkintner
CJames
SteveE1959
Waldo_Phill
CloseEnough
cpacamper
SaintAndrewsAlumnus
justadivebum
AndroiDad75
buffalo
bach_rocks
shubes
jpmess
jhadsell1883
oteixiera
Demaskee

Yay!!! The box is about to start. The first one was a blast.

If I do the math right it looks like it's going to be a solid 3 months before I get it. YIKES, now to keep from jonesing... :lol:

Is it possible to still get in on this? Talked to the SWMBO and got the blessing as long as I am near the bottom of the list. Just ordered a strop and got a straight honed, so the acquisition fund is depleted at the moment, but in a few months :)

Top Bottom