What's new

Thank You

Four years ago I began my journey into the world of traditional wet shaving. Thank you all you make B&B the premier wet shaving online community. Thanks to those that have helped me along the way with product. Everyone here is very generous of both their time and willingness to share. Thank you everyone for answering questions, giving helpful hints.

I want to thank those that bring us the Badger and Blade. Tireless efforts go on behind the scenes that make this forum possible. I'm honored and humbled that I'm serving as a steward.

For those that are starting out have patience you will soon have THE best shaves you ever experienced.

I love traditional wet shaving, the variety of products I can choose from. My personal grooming habits have improved 100 fold over the past four years. I never even used after shave till I started wet shaving, now it is part of my everyday routine.

A big thanks!!

Thanks for the post, Brad. Inonly started DE shaving in January, but am already loving it. Get CCS/BBS every time. B&B is a great community and the friendliest board of its kind on the 'net. I am so glad I found this place. Can't even remember all I have learned here.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Sometimes I take things for granted and, well, maybe this place too. I have talked with guys half way around the planet with just a few key strokes and an enter key. I say good for you B&B and thank you Brad for mentioning this topic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom