What's new

Few photos of a Bambino

What a cool little brush for $8! It is my first boar, and boy is that backbone stiff. I started its break-in process by bowl-lathering some Coates, and it certainly whips up some damn fine lather and right quick! I am looking forward to face lathering with it on my next shave, probably with my Palmolive stick, or my Proraso which is a known quantity for lather ability.

Some photos, as compared to my Muhle set for size :)

Attachments

• $Bambino - Copy.jpg
    $Bambino - Copy.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 251
  • $Bambino2 - Copy.jpg
    $Bambino2 - Copy.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 250
WOW thats not good. i had one and it shed like crazy i sent it back they replaced it. new one is better but still sheds more than id like. the bigger bambino (i miss it now ill probably by another one) hardly shed at all.

Definitely on my want list, even for 5€ I'd not want that kind of shedding.

I think I'll still take a gamble on this brush when I've finished the GRU-summer!

I haven't used it since the first major hair loss..........maybe I try is again and see if its any better..............

Bummer about your shedding, mine only lost a couple, and even the pure Badger in the photo did that.

HAd one a few years back in the white handle. Used for travel and it gave excellent lathers on the fae especially with Arko. Then I discoverd sythetic brushes. Sold to another B&Ber.

A few new photos... The first is a Bambino (50068) compared to an Omega 10065 in blue. The second is the Bambino compared to just the knot of a Muhle Silvertip Fibre travel brush - the knot screws into the storage container which doubles as the full handle. The last is the Bambino compared to the fully assembled Muhle brush.

Attachments

• $IMG_4230 - Copy.jpg
    $IMG_4230 - Copy.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 62
  • $IMG_4238.jpg
    $IMG_4238.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 62
  • $IMG_4244.jpg
    $IMG_4244.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Top Bottom