What's new

WARHAWK's 2nd Anniversary PiF. . .

Hi Gents and Ladies: I hope all is well with you and your families. I am doing great. This month will mark my 2nd anniversary with B&B and also it will mark my 2nd year of shaving the traditional way. Prior to discovering the traditional way of shaving, my favorite razor was the Fusion. Thank goodness, two years ago I decided to try the real way of shaving.

So, to celebrate my two year anniversary of shaving the real way and my two years with the fine forum that is Badger and Blade, I wanted to do a PiF. I will throw all participants names in a hat and let my beautiful 3 year old daughter pick THREE winners. I will PiF THREE (50) Astra SP blades.

The only requirements are:

1. B&B member since January 2014

2. Type in .... "B&B ROCKS!!!"

3. Forget #1... if you don't have a lot of Astra blades and wanna a chance of a 50 pack of Astra... just say: "B&B ROCKS !!!"

The THREE lucky winners will be announced on Monday, April 21, 2014 @ 10:00pm Central Daylight Time. Deadline will be Sunday, April 20, 2014 @ 11:59pm Central Daylight Time.

WARHAWK

Last edited:
Missed it by a month.

You were the first to "welcome" me when I posted in the Head Shaving thread.:thumbup1:

Still using those carts on my noggin, but haven't used one on my mug since day one.

B&B STILL ROCKS though!!!!

Congrats on the two years!

Beav

Not in, but this is a very nice PIF and I just want to wish you a big congratulations on your two year anniversary with B&B! Glad you are here!!

Missed it by a month.
Me too! I thought for sure I joined in Jan, but the book has spoken!

Either way, congrats on the anniversary B&B Rocks.

Take care,
Adam

EDIT: With your edit, sir, I'd like to officially say B&B Rocks to try and snag the Astra's! Thanks for your generosity and I hope you have a great night.

Last edited:
Me too! I thought for sure I joined in Jan, but the book has spoken!

Either way, congrats on the anniversary B&B Rocks.

Take care,
Adam

@Beav & Adam... You are both in. You both joined in Feb 2014. This is exclusively open to new members who have joined Jan 2014 and after.

WARHAWK

FYI: To make it clear... if you are a B&Ber who does not have a lot of Astra SP blades and want a chance to win 50 Astra SP blades just type in: "B&B ROCKS !!!" and you will get a chance to win 50 Astra SP blades.:001_smile

WARHAWK

Congratulations Warhawk, that's a very nice pif. B&B ROCKS !!!!!, please consider me in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom