What's new

$100,000 shave bowl

Hello gentlemen,
We just celebrated our daughters 24th birthday. She graduated with her BFA in Photography 2 years ago from The New Hampshire Institute of Art. While there she took a ceramics class. Well I discovered this yesterday and it made a very nice lather bowl. It's iron stone or something, so weighs in at 2 full pounds. I know it may be silly, but I couldn't be prouder of her for going after her dream.

$IMG_0465.jpg

james

Muwhahaha! I "think" you got a deal on that bowl.:thumbup1:
I read an add once that a gent was selling his uber rare Corvett. Well, the vett was free but it came with tuition of two college kids:laugh:

Congrats to both of your for persevering.

Very nice. Sometimes it just hurts too much to think what children cost. If we all did that, we'd probably be childless. But, the return on invesmtent is untouchable. You can't cuddle with stocks & bonds.

Great bowl! It isn't silly to be proud of our kids. I sure adore my daughters! My twin girls were accepted to Colorado College and they decided last week to sign the letter of intention.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Congratulations! I know you couldn't be happier or prouder!

With this thread you have given me hope!

My daughter is in her 2nd year at NYU after 4 years of boarding school in New Hampshire.
I wonder what I will get?

Top Bottom