What's new

My Blend - Just Mixed

I used to be on a forum that had a few roughnecks. Those guys have a heck of a tough job, but they sure get paid well.

I wasn't a roughneck, but yes, those guys work hard as hell!

I was a measurements-while-drilling field engineer for a oilfield services company. Basically, I just told people if the well was being drilled in the right direction. It was an on-site job, hence the mess.

Update...
Ok, the blend came in and is actually pretty good. Very dry from the seller so I smoked a quick bowl and no I'm rehydrating the rest after giving about 4 oz to a buddy. The Latakia and VA oair nicely together and yiu get a whiff of hazelnut every now and then but flavor is practically nonexistent which is what I wanted. I also bought a tin of 1792... full flavor and has a coolness tobthe smoke that I havent found yet...good stuff!

Update...
Ok, the blend came in and is actually pretty good. Very dry from the seller so I smoked a quick bowl and no I'm rehydrating the rest after giving about 4 oz to a buddy. The Latakia and VA oair nicely together and yiu get a whiff of hazelnut every now and then but flavor is practically nonexistent which is what I wanted. I also bought a tin of 1792... full flavor and has a coolness tobthe smoke that I havent found yet...good stuff!

Glad to hear it turned out how you wanted it! Did you name it yet?

Top Bottom