What's new

RR Boston Tea Party and Napoleons Violet

Just got 4 tubs of each today and can't wait to give them a try. Already have the others hidden from SWMBO
$image.jpg

Has anyone else tried them and liked them? Don't see them around much.

I went through a whole tub of BTP. I liked it a lot. Nice, subdued scent. Beautiful lather. Good shaves.

Never tried the Napoleon's Violet.

You bought eight tubs of soap to "try" them? Wow. :001_smile

Yeah, I figured that's seeing how they are not made anymore I better buy more upfront so if I liked them I would have to try and find more and if they don't work out for me I can always use them for trade or just sell them outright. So far the BTP smells great and I can't a scent from the NV.

I did the same with the R-160 which should be here tomorrow.

So was the R-160 gone pretty much as soon as it was available?
Not quite. I googled the 3 soaps and found 2 websites that had them. Elite edge shaving had the R-160 listed in stock so I sent them an email to verify and purchased when confirmed. Razorblades and more had the BTP listed and when I called to confirm he stated that he had the NV as well but it was listed as out of stock online.

Yeah, I figured that's seeing how they are not made anymore I better buy more upfront so if I liked them I would have to try and find more and if they don't work out for me I can always use them for trade or just sell them outright. So far the BTP smells great and I can't a scent from the NV.

I did the same with the R-160 which should be here tomorrow.

Valid point.

Love Napoleon's Violet. It's hard to go wrong with any of the Razorock soaps, and the scent descriptions are right on. Try them all.

Top Bottom