What's new

How many aftershaves do you have?

I have ten at the moment, which is enough to last a couple of years at least, but I still have a bunch of splashes I want to buy! LOL! :w00t: Am I crazy????

While you may be crazy, I think the more the merrier. I have seven at present , with plans for....quite a few more.

I have three at the moment. Would really like to try out Harris Arlington. Any thoughts on D R Harris Arlington AS? And cologne for that matter..

You very well may be crazy, but not because you have only 10 aftershaves. As for me, I have 3 true aftershaves (Gentleman's Refinery, Pinaud CLubman, and Pinaud Clubman V.I. Bay Rum). Since I don't use an aftershave after every shave, they should last a very long time.

I have 15, not counting my homemade brews. Always have the urge to try something new. Products I don't care for I give away. Truly an addictive hobby but I enjoy it. I have always liked the St. Charles products. Lately I have fallen head over heels with the Fine products. American blend is wonderful. !!!

I have ten at the moment, which is enough to last a couple of years at least, but I still have a bunch of splashes I want to buy! LOL! :w00t: Am I crazy????
You are completely sane and rational. I, on the other hand, am a complete lunatic with 88 aftershaves, 89 if you count my bottle of plain witch hazel. What's even crazier is that I have no doubt there will be others posting that have more than I.

Let's see:

Proraso AS Splash
Shulton Old Spice
Dollar Spice
Canoe AS
AV Musk
Brut
British Stirling
Stirling Soap Coniferous
Some Gillette AS (can't remember the name, but I don't like it)
Jovan Musk AS
English Leather
Pinaud Special Reserve
2 balm AS lotions

So, that is 13. There may be a few more, but that is all I can remember off the top of my head. I need to thin the herd.

I have three at the moment. Would really like to try out Harris Arlington. Any thoughts on D R Harris Arlington AS? And cologne for that matter..

I get a burn from Arlington AS, which I like, and it makes my face feel great after. It, and the cologne, are very light, sharp, and "ferny" (I think, not up on the terminology), but on me just don't last more than a few hours.

I have 2...perhaps one depending how you look at it. Thayers Witch Hazel aftershave and Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel(not sure it is considered aftershave?)

Alum Block
TOBS Jermyn Street
Ogallala Bay Rum and Sandalwood
Ogallala Bay Rum, Peppercorns and Lime
Bump Stopper

I believe ten.

Alum Block
AoS Sandalwood Balm
Aqua Velva Ice Blue
Mennan Skin Bracer
Nivea Post Shave Balm
Captain's Choice CO9T
Captain's Choice Lime
Captain's Choice North
Lucky Tiger AS & Face Tonic
Speick AS Splash

I don't think you are crazy, just a collector (commonly known as having an after shave acquisition disorder) like many of us. I have way too many because I use them sparingly and they seem to last forever. Plus I like variety and rarely use the same one 2 times in a row.

I have between 12-15 at any given time. Seems everyone likes to give them to me as gifts and I'm not complaining.

I have 6.
1. Old Spice
2. Captain's Choice Bay Rum
3. Captain's Choice Cat O' 9 Tails
4. Captain's Choice Lime
5. Proraso Green
6. Aqua Velva

Three so far.
Clubman Original
Aqua Velva Ice Blue - used it for the first time today.
Florida Water - found this at an out of the way Walgreens. Haven't tried it yet.

Plan to pick up some Old Spice soon too, and then I'm doing the Summer Sabatical

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
What do I have?
  1. Pinaud Clubman Original
  2. Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
  3. Booster Lilacs
  4. Booster Mosswood
  5. Booster Iced lime
  6. Booster Polar Ice
  7. MG5 Splash
  8. Mennen Skin Bracer (Vintage)
  9. Mennen Skin Bracer (Modern)
  10. Old Spice Indian version
  11. Old Spice Current production
  12. Aqua Velva Musk
  13. Aqua Velva Ice Sport
  14. Aqua Velva Original Sport (green)
  15. Aqua Velva Ice blue
  16. Mr Fine American Blend
  17. Mr Fine Italian Citrus
  18. RazoRock Baby blue
  19. RazoRock Green Tea Acqua Di Profumo
  20. Vitos Mentolo
  21. Proraso Aftershave splash
  22. Brut (the Mexican version)
  23. Brut (the Australian version)
  24. Homemade by myself but it's not very good. It's decanting right now...

Last edited:
1.Chopin
2.Wars Classic
3.Barbus Classic x2
4.Pierre Cardin Cedre Ambre
5.Boots Buy Rum x2(conditioning hair dressing works also an excellent aftershave)
7.Cucumber Liquid Aftershave
8.EJ Moisturising Aftershave Lotion Limes&Pomegranaten (sample)
9.AA 40+ Aftershave Balm
That's all I have.

Top Bottom