What's new

Name that dog! aka an almost ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY PIF!

To mark my one year anniversary on B and B March 20, I offer a pif of this cased NEW Long Comb: $20140316_152107.jpg

******DO NOT PM YOUR GUESS, GUESS IN THE THREAD!****************

To enter, IN THIS THREAD (NOT BY PM) guess what kind of dog my Wilson is. He's shaking his head in disbelief that I actually like Williams when, "there are so many better soaps out their(sic)." If more than one person guesses correctly, I will use a random number generator to select a winner. If there are no correct guesses, all entries become eligible and I will use a random number generator for all entries. Remember, "I'm In!" won't cut it, you must guess what my dog is to be considered in.

AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE! PIF will close a time on March 20th of my choosing. One entry per person please. Also, if you have tried a NEW long comb before, please give someone else a chance.

So, what is Wilson???????
$20140316_152426.jpg

Last edited:
Would you like our guesses posted in the thread, or PM'd to you. I have an idea what he might be...

Would you like our guesses posted in the thread, or PM'd to you. I have an idea what he might be...
Never mind.. i see we are posting in the thread.
It reminds me of a Shar Pei cross I used to have, but looks too small for one - unless he is a puppy.
Based on his size though, I will guess he is an adult Pug.

Looks like a Bulldog but not sure if it is a Weber, iKon or Gillette Bulldog, but because of the PIF I will say Gillette Bulldog.

Rob W

Top Bottom