What's new

I was targeted by Snipers

The P51 and the B&B Notebook is an awesome combination. Congratulations on getting caught in the cross-hairs, Owen. It's well-deserved! :thumbup1:

Congrats! Not only did a deserving member get sniped, but you've even gotten me of all people to post in The Nib. My handwriting is atrocious, I can't even read it, and I avoid it at all costs.

Owen!!! This is great news! The snipers couldn't have chosen a more suitable victim! Enjoy that notebook, and be confident knowing that about 40,000 other fellows are very jealous. :001_tongu

Go Ed :)

$1hookchase.gif

Last edited:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I stumbled upon this site a little over three years ago. I hadn't had a barber shave since I moved to Texas from Cleveland in 1992. It was Christmas eve, and I was working solo. I did a google search, and I found this place. Because of this place, I gained many things. I gained a good shave. I learned how to relax and enjoy the finer things in life. I have improved my handwriting and my smoking habits. I get in the kitchen a lot more. Hell, I even stopped a habit that I had for so long (since I was a baby) that I never realized when I was doing it (nail biting). With these things, plus the comraderie of fine gentleman, plus being a PIFee and PIFer, plus so many things I can't think of right now, I have learned how to be a slightly better person. This is indeed one of the finest forums on the internet, and if can give back, in even a small way, I will.

Brian and I were talking the other day about how far you have come since joining. It is great to see a bunch of folks on the internet can have that big of an influence on a person.

Flipping awesome!

Congrats! What a cool way to honor the best of B&B!

I have thought about pulling the trigger on that notebook since I joined B&B...though then I would have to upgrade from my Cross BP and buy a FP....

Top Bottom