What's new

B&B Circle Letter "Gillette"

I have talked (PMed) with Cymomys and he asked that I start the letter rolling. We could rearrange the list to speed transit time up, but I would prefer to leave it as it. So we can keep everything straight; please remember to the date, the number you are on the list and your user name (real name is optional) at the top of the letter. As these things tend to take on a life of their own, it will be interesting to see what we end up with at the end. Adam, please PM me your address and I will get the first letter out in the next day or two. Let the fun begin!

1. Devin (Burien, WA, USA) DevinLT1966
2. Adam (Lawton, OK, USA) gunslinger249
3. Al (Toronto ON, Canada) t.orso
4. Owen (Fort Worth, TX USA) oc_in_fw
5.Dries (Antwerp, Belgium) Dries
6. Fotis (Athens, Greece) Fotakas
7. Jessy (New Orleans, LA)
8. Troy (Pueblo, CO) countrydirt
9.Tom (Coppell, TX) airmech
10. Jim (Redmond, WA, USA) - Cynomys

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I have talked (PMed) with Cymomys and he asked that I start the letter rolling. We could rearrange the list to speed transit time up, but I would prefer to leave it as it. So we can keep everything straight; please remember to the date, the number you are on the list and your user name (real name is optional) at the top of the letter. As these things tend to take on a life of their own, it will be interesting to see what we end up with at the end. Adam, please PM me your address and I will get the first letter out in the next day or two. Let the fun begin!

1. Devin (Burien, WA, USA) DevinLT1966
2. Adam (Lawton, OK, USA) gunslinger249
3. Al (Toronto ON, Canada) t.orso

I'll edit the OP to insert this information, so it's easy for you guys to find.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
We could rearrange the list to speed transit time up, but I would prefer to leave it as it.

So do I- I have never sent a letter to Belgium. Plus, this will mean I will be adding one more international person to my annual Christmas card list.

Sorry, been a little busy this week and I was out of the house for most of today. Finally made it to the post office today after carrying the letter around in my truck for a week.

I got your letters today! Thanks fellows. It is interesting to read what you are up to. My seven year old girl had a go at reading them too, though she hasn't yet learned cursive at school. She's pretty good at writing it, even so, but has more trouble with the reading.

I think I should send a medal along with the letter I write. Anyone who can read my sloppy writing can claim the medal.

Owen, I will need your address to send these back to the U.S. of A. PM me.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I got your letters today! Thanks fellows. It is interesting to read what you are up to. My seven year old girl had a go at reading them too, though she hasn't yet learned cursive at school. She's pretty good at writing it, even so, but has more trouble with the reading.

I think I should send a medal along with the letter I write. Anyone who can read my sloppy writing can claim the medal.

Owen, I will need your address to send these back to the U.S. of A. PM me.

Done

OK I have posted three letters off to Texas. With any luck the post office will be able to read my writing and it will get there.

Well I did pretty good on getting these letters out within 24 hours, but I failed on some of the instructions. Owen, please add a number 3 on my letter when it gets to you. My name is there already, at the bottom rather than the top. I got the date in the right place, at least.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Well I did pretty good on getting these letters out within 24 hours, but I failed on some of the instructions. Owen, please add a number 3 on my letter when it gets to you. My name is there already, at the bottom rather than the top. I got the date in the right place, at least.

Will do, unless CRS kicks in.

Happy to see this moving forward. Here is the updated list. One more stop in the states and then it is off to our European brothers.
1. Devin (Burien, WA, USA) DevinLT1966 (Sent)
2. Adam (Lawton, OK, USA) gunslinger249 (Sent)
3. Al (Toronto ON, Canada) t.orso (Sent)

Top Bottom