What's new

Introducing teamTOBS!

My two favorite scents are St James, and Jermyn Street, but I also have Mr Taylor, Grapefruit, Lemon Lime, Coconut, Shave Shop, Avocado, and Sandalwood in order of preference. I also have the following hard soaps - NEW Lime, Sandalwood, Jermyn St, Lavender, and a very old old one called Classic Traditional, which I can't put my finger on.

We also just lost our very special doggie of 12-years, Precious...she was a shih-tzu that was born blind - we rescued her from "the mill" and she was the best companion we ever had...very protective and GREAT with kids...she had the spirit of a Lion, yet was a soft as a feather...She loved being a "mother" to lost and injured wildlife and adopted a fawn in 2009, which still returns to the house on occasion, last year with her own babies. She sniffed at the spot where Precious was buried and laid down for about two hours, right on top.

My two favorite scents are St James, and Jermyn Street, but I also have Mr Taylor, Grapefruit, Lemon Lime, Coconut, Shave Shop, Avocado, and Sandalwood in order of preference. I also have the following hard soaps - NEW Lime, Sandalwood, Jermyn St, Lavender, and a very old old one called Classic Traditional, which I can't put my finger on.

We also just lost our very special doggie of 12-years, Precious...she was a shih-tzu that was born blind - we rescued her from "the mill" and she was the best companion we ever had...very protective and GREAT with kids...she had the spirit of a Lion, yet was a soft as a feather...She loved being a "mother" to lost and injured wildlife and adopted a fawn in 2009, which still returns to the house on occasion, last year with her own babies. She sniffed at the spot where Precious was buried and laid down for about two hours, right on top.

Sorry to hear about Precious. Pets are part of the family and when we lose one, it's real tough. Hang in there!! The fawn story is just incredible.

Sign me up for teamTOBS please, I have not pets however this is my best friend we spend a lot of times outdoors with each other. :thumbup:

$001.jpg

Sorry to hear about your dog. They truly become a part of the family and their passing is hard.

I had a most wonderful shave this morning with St. James. I am really liking that cream more and more. It comes out so cushiony and rich that it almost feels like I've got a layer of moisturizer on my face. I don't necessarily get the same feeling with some of the other creams. Does anyone else notice this with St. James?

My condolences. The stars shall shine brighter tonight as Precious takes her rightful place.

I've only tried Jermyn St which has a nice fragrance. My next one to try is Avocado I've heard good things for this one. This lathers very well for a close shave. Haven't tried any aftershaves. Like my clubman but curious with the Captains Choice Cat of Nine Tails.

Started my Easter morning off with a shave with the coconut. Nice summertime refreshing cream... Like it quite a bit!

Dean

Yep. I also have Lemon/Lime cream and Sandalwood soap. St. James is my favourite for scent and performance
I had a most wonderful shave this morning with St. James. I am really liking that cream more and more. It comes out so cushiony and rich that it almost feels like I've got a layer of moisturizer on my face. I don't necessarily get the same feeling with some of the other creams. Does anyone else notice this with St. James?

Yep. I also have Lemon/Lime cream and Sandalwood soap. St. James is my favourite for scent and performance
I'll have to try the Lemon/Lime because really like citrus scents. The performance of the St. James was really nice. This morning I used the Eton College and that is still my all time favorite scent from TOBS. So many wonderful products from this company to use and enjoy!

TOBS Lemon/Lime is one of my favorites! Great citrus smell, and the lather is amazing as always. Great Spring/Summer cream!

Count me in, full membership!

Grapefruit is possibly the best cream I've tried to date, but I love St James, Eton College, Sandalwood, Mr Taylor and Shave Shop too.

I tried TOBS sensetive today. This is crazy cushiony. Today might be my frist shave where I didn't have any weepers under my chin. I nicked myself on the lip, and still had weepers aroound my mouth and under my nose, but I think those are more technique related, rather than lack of cushion.

Not overly thrilled with the (lack of) scent, but... just wow... I wonder what a croap of this and Yeti Snot would be like...

I tried TOBS sensetive today. This is crazy cushiony. Today might be my frist shave where I didn't have any weepers under my chin. I nicked myself on the lip, and still had weepers aroound my mouth and under my nose, but I think those are more technique related, rather than lack of cushion.

Not overly thrilled with the (lack of) scent, but... just wow... I wonder what a croap of this and Yeti Snot would be like...
Shaved with the Jermyn St. as well today. I think the scent is very very mild and the performance is top notch. What continues to amaze me is the volume of lather that is produces form a tiny amount of cream. I seem to always have enough lather for a 6 pass shave!

Shaved with Shave Shop today. first DE shave in 8 or 9 months without any pre-shave oil/cream. BBS everywhere and love the fact that the Shave Shop scent lingers a bit after the shave, the smell just reminds of what shaving should smell like, IMO of course :w00t:. Next up is either my samples of St James or Eton College..they smell similar in the small containers, EC smells a little more citrus. Can't wait!

Top Bottom