What's new

Info on Ed the brush maker

Go to the review section and you will find some information on his brushes. I have two of his brushes and can't add much more. His turnings are very well done, the brush itself seems to be of good quality. Neither of the ones I have ever have lost a hair and do a find job of making lather. I like his brushes better than any of the other custom makers that I have seen and his prices are very reasonable. He's a friendly guy and answers emails promptly.

Go to the review section and you will find some information on his brushes. I have two of his brushes and can't add much more. His turnings are very well done, the brush itself seems to be of good quality. Neither of the ones I have ever have lost a hair and do a find job of making lather. I like his brushes better than any of the other custom makers that I have seen and his prices are very reasonable. He's a friendly guy and answers emails promptly.

I'll vouch for these sentiments. Nice guy, fast delivery ... and top quality! I don't think you can go wrong, especially given his very reasonable prices.

Evan

Hi

Thanks for the information.

I am talking with Ed now.. Going to order a brush from him.

Will show photo owhen I get it!!!!!

Vegard_dino

Top Bottom