What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

That's really cool. :)
Haha, i doubt i want to know what comes out.

After the first initial cleaning, they only need once a year or so, if you're cleaning in between blade changes with a toothbrush...
But its that first cleaning that's needed. Frees up all the inside parts and everything works smoooooth. Lol

Hope this counts as shave equipment... Lol
proxy.php

There's big strike among postal workers in Germany. Perhaps that is what is causing the delay (?).

No, it hadn't been processed at all, like he hadn't started the brush. I e-mailed and received a prompt reply that it would be out at the end of the week. Just wanted to make sure it was still in the queue.

Luckily, I picked FedEx for shipping. They are quick. My first Shavemac was through the post office and it sat in customs for a couple weeks. I hear about guys getting brushes shipped to the states within a week but I haven't been that lucky!

No, it hadn't been processed at all, like he hadn't started the brush. I e-mailed and received a prompt reply that it would be out at the end of the week. Just wanted to make sure it was still in the queue.

Luckily, I picked FedEx for shipping. They are quick. My first Shavemac was through the post office and it sat in customs for a couple weeks. I hear about guys getting brushes shipped to the states within a week but I haven't been that lucky!

I hope you have more luck this time around. Nothing is more annoying than anticipated stuff that just won't arrive.

Mühle R89 razor and Mühle 33 K 257 silvertip fibre brush arrived today. I am stunned by the finish of the razor. It so much better than any of the Merkurs I've had.

Not today. But last week I FINALLY received my Wolfman SB razor. 3 month wait.

WHAT A BEAUTY!!! Still dialing it in (so seems new every day). Initial impression is that it was worth every penny and the long wait.

Once I establish the optimal blade option, I will write a detailed review.

Initial recommendation: GET ON THE LIST if you are thinking about this BAD BOY!

Nice brush,congrats!:thumbup1:

Thanks Witeq,

I might well have to hide it under the bed temporarily though so that my wife doesn't discover that I'm at it yet again.

She ask me recently, "how many brushes do you need"? I responded, plagiarised from this site, one for every pair of shoes and decorative throw pillow you own?

BAM... it was an open and shut case.

Got a bonus from work in this week's paycheck, so some of it immediately went right out the window to satisfy my new case of AD. Since I'm still new to this game, I wanted to try out some soaps that a lot of people have been saying great things about.

Catie's Bubbles LPV (I heard so many good things about it, I had to give it a try).
RazoRock XXX
Soap Commander Purpose (Bay Rum)
Soap Commander Aftershave Balm - Purpose
Semogue 830

Can't wait!

Top Bottom