What's new

February 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
$sears straight.jpg

Wanted an old straight. This Henry Sears & Son is pre-1900. I found some numbered 400-500 online, but this one is numbered 275.

$20140203_070329.jpg
Razor sampler: Astra SP, Big Ben SS, Super-Max SS, 7 O'clock Green SS, 7 O'clock Yellow, Shark Super Chrome

Last edited:
Just scored this on eBay. Post war 32 Canadian Tech

Attachments

• $32 tech 2.jpg
    $32 tech 2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 597
  • $32 tech.jpg
    $32 tech.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 597
Not exactly a purchase, but Dr. Dulcamara just sent me some Myrsol samples, all of which are new to me: :drool:

proxy.php

Thank you very much, my friend, I really appreciate it!

Are we allowed to post the closed auction link for things we just won or is that a "no-no"? (given that it has the price on it and "appraisal discussions" are likely to happen as a result)

The brush is BRAND NEW, just received it today :D I absolutely love it, and became my favorite brush instantly. This is my first Simpsons brush and I can see what all the hype is about!

Are we allowed to post the closed auction link for things we just won or is that a "no-no"? (given that it has the price on it and "appraisal discussions" are likely to happen as a result)

As long is it's not a live auction link it's fine to post.

Proraso Sandalwood! It was an Amazon add on item I put on my co-worker's order. So now I'm sitting at my desk smelling it out of the tube!

Not exactly a purchase, but Dr. Dulcamara just sent me some Myrsol samples, all of which are new to me: :drool:

proxy.php

Thank you very much, my friend, I really appreciate it!
Nice! You can remove the teflon tape from the bottle collars if you want. Was just intended for the transportation be safe. Enjoy!

$AoS.jpg

Stopped in to my local AoS store and took advantage of the 20% friends and family sale. Picked up a refill puck of the sandalwood soap (non-tallow, unfortunately) and a jar of the ocean kelp cream. Both for under $50.

Also waiting on a few other items. Proraso aftershave, samples from Garry (finally get to try Cella and Floid Blue), and Strop Shoppe London Morning with tallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom