What's new

What do you do for a career? Why do you shave everyday?

Chiropractor. Used to have to shave every day with a cartridge. Sucked. The better shave I get from going back to a DE allows me to go a day in between if I want. Sometimes I shave every day because I enjoy it now.

Started with my dad's (probably grandpa's) old DE but had to be "mod" and go with cartridges when they came out. It's a pleasure to find my way back.

I am a heavy haul over the road truck driver. I shave cause it is finally fun and feels great. Carts were always a chore. The wife thinks my initial investment in shaving is insane but in the long run the return will be ten fold.

I am a heavy haul over the road truck driver. I shave cause it is finally fun and feels great. Carts were always a chore. The wife thinks my initial investment in shaving is insane but in the long run the return will be ten fold.

My initial investment was peanuts, but in the last 10 months I've spent more than I did in 25 years of shaving with carts.

I'm finishing up my last year of dental school and applying for oral surgery residency. The surgeons give people a hard time if they are not clean shaven I've noticed.

Consulting chemical engineer working in an office with occasional plant visits. It certainly doesn't hurt to look good for the clients.

I used to hate shaving and would take Saturday off but after discovering the DE and the wonderful soaps out there I have not been skipping very many Saturdays.

I used to hate shaving and would take Saturday off but after discovering the DE and the wonderful soaps out there I have not been skipping very many Saturdays.

Saturday was my no-shave day--now it's the long, relaxed shave-of-the-week: I'll pick the razor and soap and splash I'll use for the next week...

I am approaching retirement, for most of my life I have worked at farm equipment dealerships selling repair parts and managing the department. I have never been able to afford a farm so this is close. I have shaved almost every day of my adult life, it is the way I was raised.

Pre-sales engineer.
for those that don't know what it means, it's like a hybrid between a techie and a sales guy, in the technology industry. Although I work in the finance sector.

Supervisor at a chemical/polymer plant. I have enjoyed traditional wet shaving for 7 years now. I typically shave 5-6 days a week.

Test engineer for a small company specializing in military hardware. AKA I get payed to break things. I shave everyday for professional appearance, but mainly to please the wife.

Police dispatcher. Chief frowns upon stubble ;)

Actually, non-sworn personnel (like me) can have facial hair and I have a neatly kept 'stache and goatee.

Top Bottom