What's new

Cheap first pen?

Ok I think I'm going to order the metropolitan from Goulet along with a noodler sample pack! Pretty excited to give this a go. Budget is all but blown for the month, would this pen write ok on regular notebook paper?

It'll write just fine.

Order placed. Very excited!! My handwriting sucks and I've been wanting to write more. Now I'll have good reason to :). Thanks for the help and suggestions!

Thanks for the PAD, guys. :001_tt2: I had it about 15 years ago, but with my tremors, eventually PIFed all but my Pelikan 200 series, which I cannot find, since moving. So, starting back with the Pilot Metropolitan. Gonna see if practicing my handwriting will help the tremors, now that I'm getting healthier. After all, who doesn't need another AD? :cursing:

Order placed. Very excited!! My handwriting sucks and I've been wanting to write more. Now I'll have good reason to :). Thanks for the help and suggestions!

Fantastic, you won't regret it, the metropolitan is a great pen.

If you want to practice your writing more, journaling is a good option, also why not snail mail maybe.

I just ordered a Rhodia notepad on eBay for 4 bucks shipped. It's a 6x8 notebook. I've heard great things about that notebook and figured I'd give it a try cheaply before buying a bigger version.

Rhodia great paper at a good price. Order more with confidence. All you need to do is choose your style and size.

Rhodia great paper at a good price. Order more with confidence. All you need to do is choose your style and size.

Glad to hear it. I went with a medium sized notebook to start. It's 6x8 3/4 I believe and side stapled. A cheap way to see if I enjoy this new way of writing!

Platinum preppy fountain pen is a good way to get into things as well. Five bucks.

I looked at that but I didn't like the looks of it. I'm really looking forward to that Metropolitan. It should be here early next week I hope!

Mine arrived as well. How have I not been writing with something this smooth? This is great!! Loaded it with 54th and Mass by noodlers. Loading was simple enough. This is literally awesome!

Top Bottom