What's new

The anti-sabbatical AKA the great soap binge of 2014

I have to say so far, the soap that has surprised me the most, is Wet Shave Obsession. Really really great stuff. I highly recommend picking yourself up one of these generously sized pucks.

I am still eagerly awaiting my Jabonman :)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395024276.357230.jpg
Came last week.
Not too crazy about Bespoke, but I like the Fougere and Bay Rum.

Great lather and performance.

Just ordered MWF in ceramic, DR Harris Arlington in Beech, DRH Windsor puck, and Pre de Provence.

QCS Fougere and Shampoo bar are sitting in the cart. Still debating.

Just bought three of the old Panna tubs from a Gent. San Fran, Lavandotto, and Namaste. I'm set for the year. I now have 8 croaps. Oh, Mannnnn!

Kirk

Their Fougere is nice but I'd recommend WSO's over theirs.
WSO has one? What scent is it? Don't see "Fougere" on the list. Pincintrus looks to be the closest one, but I'm not to keen on cinnamon.

Edit: Oh, I see it now. Zaro. I'll have to keep checking to see when that one is in stock as well. So far I'm loving MdC Fougere and LASS Fougere. I heard Valobra's Fougere is pretty weak, so I skipped it. I'll probably pass on the QCS Fougere on your recommendation, and go for the WSO when it's back in stock. Thanks!

Last edited:
WSO has one? What scent is it? Don't see "Fougere" on the list. Pincintrus looks to be the closest one, but I'm not to keen on cinnamon.

Edit: Oh, I see it now. Zaro. I'll have to keep checking to see when that one is in stock as well. So far I'm loving MdC Fougere and LASS Fougere. I heard Valobra's Fougere is pretty weak, so I skipped it. I'll probably pass on the QCS Fougere on your recommendation, and go for the WSO when it's back in stock. Thanks!

I'm not bagging on the QC scent. It's nice, and I have their matching AS in that scent. Just saying I liked WSO scent better ....... and also for me i find the performance of WSO to be better than QCS.

Wham, bam, thank you, mail man.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395268806.888036.jpg
All of these scents are up my ally. Clean and fresh. PdP has a very generic soap scent, but still decent. MWF initially has very little scent. Arlington is very nice and so is Windsor.

Only complaint is the sticker on the DRH bowl is a PAIN. Residue fer days.

Wham, bam, thank you, mail man.

View attachment 426550
All of these scents are up my ally. Clean and fresh. PdP has a very generic soap scent, but still decent. MWF initially has very little scent. Arlington is very nice and so is Windsor.

Only complaint is the sticker on the DRH bowl is a PAIN. Residue fer days.

I have all of those, and they are all top notch! Well done!

Top Bottom