What's new

The Synthetic Shaving Brush Society

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1389471740136.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1389471740136.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 558
My primary brush is a Muhle 33K 256 STFv2. It's just plain awesome. Gilligan has grown! I remember when you posted his puppy pictures. I don't dress up my Sheltie, but daughter's pug seems to have more clothes than I do.

We need pictures of your Muhle! :001_rolle

I'm in. Been using my STF (23mm) exclusively since getting it for xmas. I will only be using synths from this point onward. I think my perfect brush would probably be a hexagonal style handle stf 23mm with a loft a couple of mm less than Muhle standard.

Here's a pic of my brush
with some other nice things

proxy.php

And I don't have a pup but here is a pic of my kitty.

proxy.php

Last edited:
I own and use an Omega synthetic brush part time..... I didnt use it for the longest time, because I was teaching my Dad how to use a shave brush, and he liked it. Then he passed away suddenly, and I couldnt bear to use it. Now its back in the rotation and makes me smile everytime I use it, thinkin of my pops.

Im in the market for one of the newer synthetics, I was leaning towards the new Muhle v2 fibre brush, but now that I see Kent makes one, I am super interested in that one. Heck, I ll probably buy both anyways!!!

I'm in. Been using my STF (23mm) exclusively since getting it for xmas. I will only be using synths from this point onward. I think my perfect brush would probably be a hexagonal style handle stf 23mm with a loft a couple of mm less than Muhle standard.

Here's a pic of my brush
with some other nice things

proxy.php

And I don't have a pup but here is a pic of my kitty.

proxy.php

What is the kitty's name? Muhle? Kent? Jagger? :001_rolle

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Foyle helped me get a feel for the Black Fibre I had via PM a while back. I gave it away to a friend of mine, though. Just way too soft for me. Thinking of trying the STF2.0. Anybody found anything that holds up to the STF yet?

I've always preferred very soft brushes, so the Black Fibre is more up my alley. I'm really enjoying it right so far. It makes me want to get another in a different handle.

I've always preferred very soft brushes, so the Black Fibre is more up my alley. I'm really enjoying it right so far. It makes me want to get another in a different handle.

Yes I wish I could find a Black Fibre with a more classic shaped handle or a beehive would be great.

I'm in ! Both of my brushes are synths and are all I've used in my wet shaving journey, and I'm definitely enjoying them. My first brush an omega synth $image.jpg, and my newest an EJ silver tip synth $image.jpg !

Last edited:
Top Bottom