What's new

BOTD - Beer of the Day - 2014

After beers at a local publican house last night, I bought a Growler of 440 Pepper Smoker Ale. Described as follows:

Amber Ale brewed with German smoked malt to give a pronounced, but well balanced smoke profile. Fresh Jalapenos added during several stages of the brewing process gives this beer the bold Jalapeno flavor and aroma that marries perfectly with the smoke flavor from the malt. O.G = 1.054 - 5.5%

Believe it or not, this stuff is dynamite good!

Frank

Last night was - Ten Fidy, Sucks, Consecration.

Today I will probably stick to sours, Cascade Kriek is chilling right now.

Need to add pics!

Cheers, Joe

I'm going to try a Dutch abbey beer tonight, made by the "De Leckere" brewery.

I was a bit disappointed ... no match for the good Belgian abbey beers. The "De Leckere" was lighter than I had expected, without the intensity and bitterness of a good tripel.

Needed a stout for being snowed in and working from home. I believe this brew has been sitting in the euro cave for 2 maybe 3 years. $uploadfromtaptalk1392328693107.jpg

/\ Nice snifter!

Had The Bruery Tart of Darkness yesterday and the Oude Tart today. Both are very good, but I preferred the Oude Tart.

proxy.php

/\ Nice snifter!

Had The Bruery Tart of Darkness yesterday and the Oude Tart today. Both are very good, but I preferred the Oude Tart.

proxy.php

Nice I enjoy both of them very much, was a member of the reserve then hoarders society for the Bruery. So my beer fridges are packed with the yummy goodness. Your post maKes me want to open one of the two, will post pics later.

Top Bottom