What's new

Who can name Movies or TV shows that have fancy Pen scenes?

No pen scenes?

Here are a couple for you, this is from Jack Reacher during one of the flashbacks of one of the victims in the movie.

$pen.jpg

$pen2.jpg

$pen3.jpg

This other one is from Inkheart along with a still from it flying through the air later on in the movie.

$inkheart.jpg

$inkheart2.jpg

I believe there is at least one pen scene in The Intouchables (2011) but I don't have access to it right now to take stills.

Last edited:
I saw my first film showing a fountain pen being flushed. I got Abbas Kiarostami's Criterion Collection disc Close-Up (1990). Included in the disc as an extra, is his first feature film The Traveler (1974), b&w, where they show the kid flushing out a fp in a glass of clear water (to sell it and get a bus ticket to see a soccer game).

I saw my first film showing a fountain pen being flushed. I got Abbas Kiarostami's Criterion Collection disc Close-Up (1990). Included in the disc as an extra, is his first feature film The Traveler (1974), b&w, where they show the kid flushing out a fp in a glass of clear water (to sell it and get a bus ticket to see a soccer game).
Can you get pics?

Pictures of the pen from The Intouchables like I had said. Pictures are taken from two separate parts of the movie but it's the same pen.

$TheIntouchables1.jpg

$TheIntouchables2.jpg

Adventures in Odyssey episode 752:
Mr Whittaker relays a story about a fountain pen. Whit also relates that he loves writing with fountain pens. Sorry, no pic as it is a radio drama.

Anyone watching the Roosevelts thing on PBS will have noticed a jillion dip- and fountain-pens held by myriad folks.

Top Bottom