What's new

Who can name Movies or TV shows that have fancy Pen scenes?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
The movie Mr. Holmes has several scenes of a fountain pen in use, alas I have no screen shots though. At that other pen forum, there is no consensus on what pen was used, but probably not correct for the time period of the movie.

The movie Mr. Holmes has several scenes of a fountain pen in use, alas I have no screen shots though. At that other pen forum, there is no consensus on what pen was used, but probably not correct for the time period of the movie.
Try to get some pics.

How to getaway with murder _ ABC t.v. S2/e9

$Screenshot_2015-11-22-21-32-08.jpg

Not sure if this has been mentioned, sorry if it has, but Ive been wondering what the Sharks on Shark Tank use. They each seem to have nice pens and nice notebooks. Anyone have any idea of the pens or notebooks they use?

Not sure if this has been mentioned, sorry if it has, but Ive been wondering what the Sharks on Shark Tank use. They each seem to have nice pens and nice notebooks. Anyone have any idea of the pens or notebooks they use?

$Screenshot_2015-12-18-05-23-58.jpg

$Screenshot_2015-12-18-05-15-43.jpg

$Screenshot_2015-12-18-05-15-23.jpg
$Screenshot_2015-12-18-05-15-08.jpg

Lamy Safari is used by a character in the 2008 Hindi film "Wake Up Sid!". I'd seen this movie before, but I wasn't into pens back then. So I noticed it right away this time and smiled to myself.

Twin Peaks Season 1 Episode 7 two characters use the same FP to sign some documents. I don't know what kind of pen it is though.

Top Bottom