What's new

OK Newbies, we want you to list your Christmas shave gear wish list items.

Tell Santa what shave gear you want for Christmas. Maybe he will hear you. With B&B miracles have been known to happen.

$santa-wish-list.jpg

My first DE ( I am still using my first razor a chavette style Parker)
Mikes natural coconut
MamaBears soaps "ruhm"
Captain choice aftershave
Shaving buddies

That's all for me, What kinds of things do you guys want?

I too am wishing for my first DE. I have an Omega brush, and cream from The Real Shaving Company, but I have yet to take the plunge and buy a DE. I have put it out there to family that the JE DE89 is on my list. That or the Merkur 15c.

The only thing holding me back at this point is that we are close to Christmas, and my money has other priorities at the moment.

My Christmas shaving list is:

a 1961 2nd quarter Fat Boy
an Omega boar brush
and some Ogallala Bay Rum

Birth year Gillette razor (1982 4th quarter)
xpec shaving cream
Captain's Choice aftershave and the new soap.

Last edited:
Dear Santa,

I hope this Christmas you'll bring me...

- Super Adjustable, with long handle and metal baseplate
- Proraso green aftershave
- nice badger brush
- Old Spice shaving mug or two

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like an American LC NEW, bar or ball handle it doesn't matter Santa. I have a SC NEW, and it's just the greatest thing ever, but it's lonely and needs a friend.

Merry Christmas,

N1CK.

Dear Santa; this "newbie would like to have a Thiers Issard 5/8 in Evid Sonnant or Durendal razor; a Silvertip Badger brush to accompany the razor, and a nice strop to keep my razor moving. Oh; and Santa; a rotation of shaving creams and soaps. Thanks Santa. Merry Christmas.

Wow, how awesome is this, I have not made a X-mas list in some time.

Dear Santa,

I could list a couple of items like multiple razors, strops and brushes. If I could get one thing only I would only ask for a straight edge Dovo Bismark.

Cheers,
-Martin

Last edited:
My Christmas list would include
1. An adjustable razor. I've never tried one.
2. A decent strop.
3. A nice sample pack of gear.

I have still yet to figure out the best solution for ending my ingrown hair battle. That will be the ultimate gift.

Thank you Santa,
Lane

Pretty cool idea.

My highest priority right now is a birth quarter razor (1983 D3).
Beyond that, some cool soaps and creams to try (vintage? tallow?) and maybe some nice face towels to try out.

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
My search is for a 1 st quarter 1971 Tech or Travel Tech......

Other than that .....it's all ammo.....

Vintage Yardley... lol.

I have some film coming, now if only my wife gets that dremel I can restore a few of these ebay rescues and try straights out.

And why doesn't DMT make an extra fine/ extra extra fine diasharp 6" combo stone?!

Top Bottom