What's new

Pumpkin Pie, mmmmm

Had my second shave with Synergy Pumpkin 3.14 and have to keep reminding myself it's soap, sure smells good enough to eat. I used to say I was strictly a tallow guy but this stuff lathers up great and gives a great shave. It's a great scent for the Fall, I may have to try some of their other scents. Has anyone tried the Vanilla Vetiver? What's the scent like?

You're right, the Pumpkin 3.14 is pretty fantastic stuff. I tried the Vanetiver and I don't really know how to describe scents but it was nice. I passed it along as a means of culling the den but my wife liked the pumpkin so much it wouldnt count against my drawer limit.

I used it yesterday as well, outstanding in all aspects! I have the Vaniveter and would describe it as spicy vanilla. I have heard people call it "dirty cupcake". It is an odd pairing but it works and the performance is typical of all HTGAM Synergy soaps- world class.

i know this is an older tread, but the pumpkin is back, if you missed it the first time, now is your chance....i missed the 8oz and was only just able to get a 4, so got a new 8oz coming....this stuff is great to shave with....i have about 4 different synergy soaps, all are great, but one thing that i really like, the scents are great when shaving, but don't hang around after, so i can use my balm(non-scented) and then my After shave of choice with no fighting on my face(so embarrassing having my face argue in front of others...shesh..:tongue_sm.)....no affiliation with HTGAM and all that other bla bla bla suff....

I got the Cherry Sandalwood Vanilla when I got my Pumpk'n 3.14. It smelled wierd and I couldn't put my finger on it until I looked on the shell above it and sniffed the Robitusin...Now I know what he uses to scent that stuff.

Picked up a puck along with SCS Pumpkin and am planning on using only those two soaps for the entire fall season (October and November.) I know what you mean about wanting to eat it, just sniffing the HTGAM got my mouth watering for some pumpkin pie!

I also have a Synergy Pumpkin 3.14 and CaD 2.0 coming. I'm somewhat new to wetshaving. Started with Proraso white, and quickly and luckily found Synergy Gondolier which I really do love. Had bad luck with Mike's Natural Hungarian lavender, unhappy face. And I'm happy to double my collection with these two Synergy scents. I'm sure I'll like them and hope my face is happy too. Fianceé intrigued enough by the pumpkin spice option...

I received Pumpk'n and Chocolate Bourbon recently and they both smell delicious. Love the performance of these soaps so much that I also put an order in for CaD. I was also considering the Cherry, Sandalwood, Vanilla but TheDude82's comment above has me thinking twice about it.

Does anyone have a slight burning while shaving with the Pumpk'n 3.14? Burning doesn't seem to last. Also, does everyone love the scent of CaD? Seems a little Grandpa-y....Maybe I'm still learning it.

Does anyone have a slight burning while shaving with the Pumpk'n 3.14? Burning doesn't seem to last. Also, does everyone love the scent of CaD? Seems a little Grandpa-y....Maybe I'm still learning it.

I've had a little irritation with the soap and then some mildly uncomfortable burning with the Autumn aftershave - but I am willing to endure both because I enjoy the scents of each so much.

I think it must be the cloves. If I rubbed cloves on my face, it would burn a bit. Still trying the scent out. Now's the time to see if I like it.

Top Bottom