What's new

Ex-Lurkers please sign in and tell us what finally made you join B&B .

proxy.php
Ex-lurkers, we want to know what finally made you join B&B, was it the great shaving advise from our great fun members?

Please tell us what finally made you join.
proxy.php

proxy.php
Also, if any lurkers are reading this, come out of the shadows and join us at B&B. By joining B&B
andinteracting, you will get more and learn more
proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
It's interesting to find out what others think of the products and equipment I use. The forum also helps me decide what to get next, what to avoid, etc. And some of what I read is down right hilarious! Some of the folks here have great humor.

It's interesting to find out what others think of the products and equipment I use. The forum also helps me decide what to get next, what to avoid, etc. And some of what I read is down right hilarious! Some of the folks here have great humor.

proxy.php

Very friendly members, though I have yet to begin my DE shaving journey (Should be ordering a kit this weekend), I think once I start the amount of knowledge on these forums will be and has already been extremely useful. Heck maybe ill be able to help some noobs out in the future!

I had been looking up reviews on different razors and every time B&B came up. The site had great resources for basically everything that somebody would need to know in order to start wet shaving. I decided to join and must admit I am happy I did so. The various forums are great and the community is very welcoming as a whole. I am starting to check up here more than other social media sites.

Very friendly members, though I have yet to begin my DE shaving journey (Should be ordering a kit this weekend), I think once I start the amount of knowledge on these forums will be and has already been extremely useful. Heck maybe ill be able to help some noobs out in the future!
It is very nice of you to think about helping others in the future. You are on the path to shaving greatness.

I had been looking up reviews on different razors and every time B&B came up. The site had great resources for basically everything that somebody would need to know in order to start wet shaving. I decided to join and must admit I am happy I did so. The various forums are great and the community is very welcoming as a whole. I am starting to check up here more than other social media sites.
This place is not only good for a learning experience, but it is fun. Kinda like a non stop infotainment commercial. Also, very addictive.

I've noticed the same, I find myself here just as much as say Facebook. Nothing wrong with that though!

I lurked off and on for about a year, reading reviews and discussions and learning. I'm a little OCD and when I decide I might want to get into something (like wetshaving, buying classic razors, etc) I have to devour as much relevant information as I can and feel I have a solid understanding of the elements before I jump in. But I hit a point where it made no sense in continuing to visit an interactive website and not interact. It's a fine community of good willed people and I can get more from it if I participate. Hopefully I can get to a point where I have something to offer back.

I lurked off and on for about a year, reading reviews and discussions and learning. I'm a little OCD and when I decide I might want to get into something (like wetshaving, buying classic razors, etc) I have to devour as much relevant information as I can and feel I have a solid understanding of the elements before I jump in. But I hit a point where it made no sense in continuing to visit an interactive website and not interact. It's a fine community of good willed people and I can get more from it if I participate. Hopefully I can get to a point where I have something to offer back.
It seems that you already have offered something back by posting your intentions here. I always ask questions no matter how dumb they seem to me.

I lurked for more than a year, checked out several other shaving sites and read a lot, before finally registering at B&B. Other than this being a friendly place with plenty of good advice offered by extremely knowledgeable folks, I can't recall any specific incident or thing that prompted me to join. Occasionally I'll visit another shaving site, but B&B just suits me best. I've learned a lot here-- about many things, including those not shaving related-- and I hope that I've added some value occasionally by my posts over the past couple of years.

I lurked for more than a year, checked out several other shaving sites and read a lot, before finally registering at B&B. Other than this being a friendly place with plenty of good advice offered by extremely knowledgeable folks, I can't recall any specific incident or thing that prompted me to join. Occasionally I'll visit another shaving site, but B&B just suits me best. I've learned a lot here-- about many things, including those not shaving related-- and I hope that I've added some value occasionally by my posts over the past couple of years.
You have no idea how much you have added, i can recall a few of your posts and were very interesting.

This website seemed like the most helpful one. Not to bash the other sites but I really liked the Guides that are on here , but maybe I just missed them if the others have them. Not to mention there seem to be some really decent people on here.

Last edited:
Every time I searched the internet for info on shave products B&B seemed to come up as the best resource. I decided to cut out the middle man and joined. I am glad I did.

I probably lurked for about a year before making my first post. My grandfather and father always beat into, I mean taught me that it was better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. So I sat down, shut up, and searched old topics/read the current posts and figured out how to do this whole wet shaving thing. After I built up a comfortable level of proficiency I decided to start posting and contribute to give back to the site that taught me so much and continues my education every day.

Honestly, this is the only place I can share my obsession and not seem like a weirdo! I kid but really, I love reading reviews and posting reviews on products I have tried. I also enjoys posting pics on SOTD. A guilty pleasure is definitely stalking the BST forum. How else would I have heard about these amazing UFO handles?

I'm a newbie. I've been wet shaving for almost three weeks. The advice I've been reading keeps me coming back. And the people on this forum are more than willing to help out with advice. Now I look forward to shaving. Shaving is fun again!

Top Bottom